Confessions of a Lycra fan

Blog
Number29
posted 2 years ago
Hello, my name is Number29 and I am a Lycra fan. Being a fan of Lycra already feels like a niche thing but there must be a million different reasons why people are into it. Although I enjoy wearing it myself it’s definitely seeing others in spandex that gets me going. I am a typical gay ‘size queen’ and I love to see a massive hard cock straining in shiny Lycra and a lovely little pert bottom. Sexually I am almost 100% bottom but I have a thing about a lovely nice arse and if it’s wrapped in some spandex, all the better. The thought of frotting with a well hung guy whilst I run my hands over his smooth, shiny Lycra wrapped butt really gets me going. But part of seeing someone in Lycra is seeing them out (or partly out) of it. If this well hung fantasy man would like to roll his singlet down just enough to get his cock out, lube it up and slide it up my hole whilst I can continue to feel his pert little bum (do you get that I like bums?!) covered in spandex then who am I to complain. I work with plenty of ‘otter’ types and it would be amazing to see some of these guys wearing Lycra and sporting an erection. There’s been many a wank over secretly finding a Lycra lover at work amongst the most ordinary of people. So do tell, what is it in particular you enjoy about Lycra?
Peiniger1
posted 2 years ago
I really enjoy the combination of the look and feel. I think it's hot to be dressed but at the same time a bit exposed as the fabric doesn't leave anything for your imagination. Even thogh the clothes are always a tight fit they are so comfortable to wear. The silky fabric makes wearing it even better. The shiny look makes it even naughtier as it draws all attention to it.

scotspandexscotspandex liked this.

BiSurfer
posted 2 years ago
I like that it makes everyone smooth!