Warning message

Suggestions and site feedback
O2BnSF
posted 2 years ago
I get this message occasionally when I try to open a profile. It's not consistent and only happens one out of ten times. Does anyone else get this alert? Your connection is not private Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.spandex-party.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID
spandexpartyadmin
posted 2 years ago
posted by: O2BnSF
I get this message occasionally when I try to open a profile. It's not consistent and only happens one out of ten times. Does anyone else get this alert? Your connection is not private Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.spandex-party.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID
Hey O2BnSF, if you go to spandex-party.com directly you should be redirected to spandexparty.com, which has a valid SSL certificate in place. but links on here shouldn't point to spandex-party.com. can you tell me where you found these links? cheers!
Ubiquitous
posted 2 years ago
posted by: O2BnSF
I get this message occasionally when I try to open a profile. It's not consistent and only happens one out of ten times. Does anyone else get this alert? [indent]Your connection is not private Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.spandex-party.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID[/indent]
That looks like the message I get sometimes when I'm using a public WiFi connection.