Error when uploading pictures

Suggestions and site feedback
skintightlover
posted 2 years ago
Hi, I have been trying to upload some pictures many times, but when hitting upload I keep getting an error page with "Server Error in '/' Application." I have tried different browsers and clearing cookies but keep getting the same error. Is anyone else having this problem? The files were just normally sized JPEGs like I always used.
richl
posted 2 years ago
I've had that all day... I assume someone will notice at some point and fix it....
spandexpartyadmin
posted 2 years ago
Hey there, it seems like a software key has expired. not all users are affected by this, I'm on it and try to fix it asap. cheers!
richl
posted 2 years ago
Well I just managed to upload a pic... guess that's a good sign, thanks!

spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin liked this.

spandexpartyadmin
posted 2 years ago
it should be fixed. please let me know if something similar comes up again. cheers!
Rb10c
posted 2 years ago
I've not been able to add photos, either. The error I get is this : Server Error in '/' Application. Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Source Error: An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below. Stack Trace: [NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.] SpandexPartyNew.User.PhotoUpload.Photo_2_Process.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +1508 System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +105 System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +67 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3784

thongerfan
posted 2 years ago
Same problem with me. No luck. Glad I'm not the only one
spandexpartyadmin
posted 2 years ago
I need to check this again after I'm back from Amsterdam Pride and back at my dev machine. Sorry for that. Please keep your photos ready for all of us when it's working again—latest after the weekend. cheers!

sportstightsportstight,swimswim liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: SpandexPartyAdmin
I need to check this again after I'm back from Amsterdam Pride and back at my dev machine. Sorry for that. Please keep your photos ready for all of us when it's working again—latest after the weekend. cheers!
My uploads started working again…not sure if a user by user issue…but maybe log out and back in? The old IT department trick?
blaineSF
posted 2 years ago
Not photos, but I can't make any updates to my profile or change my location. Also getting errors if I try to do either. Tried from two different devices too.
blitz81
posted 2 years ago
Same issue with the photos
Rb10c
posted 2 years ago
Seems to be working again! Thanks for getting it back ;p

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
All set here - planning to upload some newer shots soon…hoping the rest of board here does too! Thanks very much!

thongerfan
posted 2 years ago
Many thanks! Ready to upload now!!