Swimming season

Encounters
Peiniger1
posted 2 years ago
This is a sequel to my story "Lost and found" and also a work of fiction. I hope you'll enjoy! Please have look at my other stories too! If you want me to write a story with your kink or fetish, just tell me! ============================================= There was I. My heart was racing. I was still processing what happened a few days ago and was so nervous that I just couldn't get myselft to bring her the swimsuit earlier. But today I gathered all my courage and went to her just to give her the swimsuit back. I grabbed the note she gave me and looked at her name and adress. Her name was Juliette Muller and her name was on the door bell. So I must be at the right spot. I washed the suit and packed it into a small paper bag for her. The bag was stuffed in my backpack so noone would see the suit inside the bag I was carrying. I was thinking about what to say to her. Hey! Thanks for the handjob while I wore your worn, wet, tight, shiny and erotic swimsuit! Nah! I can't say something like this. Thinking about the suit made my dick grow harder. Damn, Damon! Keep your head clear! Focus! What else could I say? "Can I help you?" a soft female voice said behind me. It was Juliettes voice! I turned around and blushed. It seemed like she came back from jogging, wearing a shiny pink leggings and a matching crop top (like this and this) "Hey! I... Uhhh..." "Wow! I guess free speach is not you talent, boy! Last time you were just able to say one sentence and the rest was just moaning! Come in!" I entered her house as she led me to the living room. She asked "So do you have my suit?" "Yes, it's right here!" I reached for my backpack, opened it and gave her the paper bag. "What a shame! I realy enjoyed it on you! Do you mind pulling it on for me?" "What? Are you sure?" "Yes! It looked so cute on you!" I got nervous, hard and confused. What am I supposed to do? Dude, you're 25, still a virgin and this girl is crazy for you. Just go along with it! I thought. "Well, ok! Where is the bathroom? I'll change into it!" "What? You won't do it infront of me?" "I just thought... I..." "Come on! There is nothing to be shy about. I think I touched enough of your dick to be able to see it now!" Well... She's kinda right, mate! C'mon! Do it! Be a man... just dressed in a cute swimsuit..." "Oh... ehh... Ok, I'll do it!" I got rid of my clothing and stood there naked. "Wow! You're pretty hairless! Did you shave?" "No, I'm always like this!" "Wow! Cute! Just like a girl! Well that is if you ignore that dick... Now put the suit on!" I grabbed the paper back, pulled the black shiny high neck swimsuit (this one: front and back)out of it and stepped into it. The smooth material was gliding up my legs until it reached my crotch area. My penis reacted lifely as it startet twitching as the swimsuit stretched itself across it. I Put my arms through it and the material pressed and rubbed against my hardening nipples. Juliette approached me. As she got right behind me her hands reached for my shaft and traveled all the way up to my glans, over my tummy around my navel up to the chest, rubbed my nippels and went for the neck zipper until her hands traveled down along my back and she she grabbed my firm ass. Then she whispered in my ear "Wow! You look amazing. Just like a girl. Let me help you with the zipper." She closed the zipper and fiddled with it for a few seconds. "I'm done now and you're locked up!" "I'm what?" My heart nearly stopped. "You're locked in that suit, cutie! I just closed the zipper so you cant open it. You're my girly slave now! And I know exactly what to do now!" What the heck is going on!? What is she going to do to me? "I removed the slider and fixed the chain so, as I said, you won't be able to open it!" I hastily grabed the zipper and indeed. The slider was gone and I couldn't open the zipper by force. Juliette pressed her body against mine from behind, grabed my shoulders to press me even harder against her and then slid her hands down my chest playing with my hard nippels, running down my flat stomach and finaly reaching my crotch. I could feel her brest and nippels through her clothing as they were moving up and down because of her hevy breathing. Her sweet smell of sweat was surrounding me. "You know what I usualy do after a run? I'll go for a swim! And you will join me!" "What? Are you crazy? I can't go swimming like that!" "Are you realy in the position to call me crazy? Huh? But you're right. You can't go like this. Your curly blonde hair looks feminine but something's missing... Wait here!" She took my clothes and went upstairs. I could hear her opening some drawers. A few minutes passed when I heard her coming downstairs. She changed her clothes and held some more clothing in her hands. She wore a tight blue shiny dress (like this) and black shiny stockings underneath. "This is more fitting to go out. Now to you!" She grabbed two huge fake silicon breasts out of the clothes, applied something on them and slid them under the swimsuit right onto my chest. "Why are they so cold and wet?" I asked. "Well we can't afford to loose them in the swimming pool, so I applied some skin glue on them." "You did what?" "Yeah! But they look perfect on you!" My chest felt heavy now. So this is how it feels to have breasts? I wonder how they feel... I started touching them through the swimsuit. Wow! They just feel like real ones! My dick, that has gotten soft while waiting on Juliette grew hard again. "Well well... Someone does seem to enjoy this!" "No... I was just curious..." "Yeah! For sure! Now put this on top of the suit. You can't go out just like this, showing everyone your lady dick!" She handed me some kind of small black shiny jacket (like this), that consisted only of sleeves and a shiny black mini skirt that barely covered my erection and half of my ass (Like this front and back). "Wow! You look awesome!" "I dont know... This is still very revealing. Do I really need to do this?" "Well, you're caught up in my clothes, your clothes are hidden somewhere in my room and you're prettys turned on right now. At least your errection says so. So will you go out swimming and be rewarded later or not?" Somehow I was really turned on. Her dominant behaviour and beeing covered in her lycra clothing did their thing. Come on! This is a once in a lifetime thing! Just go with the flow man! "Okay..." "Great, let's go! If someone asks, you're a friend of mine called Dabbie." We left through the front door. I felt a slight breeze on my legs crawling underneath the skirt. The wind felt awesome on the skin, especially on this hot summer day. "So, how dou you like wearing a skirt?" "It's nice and breezy!" "Let's go to my car!" On the way to the car two guys walked by and stared at us and turned around as they walked by. "Dude, this chicks are hot! I'd totaly bang that chick in black!" said one "I'll take the girl in blue!" "Yeah man!" then they laught and walked away. "I told you that you're cute!" I just blushed. My dick started twitching for some reason. Was it the fabric rubbing my dick with every step I made or was it because of the guys. "There we are. Get in!" Julliete said. I got into her car and tried to calm down. "Are you nervous?" She asked me. "Yes! What If I get exposed?" "I don't think this will happen. These guys didn't notice either. The guys will just stare at your boobs and your hot ass and the girls will ignore you because they are envy." What am I doing there? This is absolutely crazy! But somehow I feel like everything will be fine, as long as Juliette is with me. Damn! She is so hot! As I thought about how hot she is I totaly forgot about my concernes. I could just think about her and about the reward I would get. We arrived at the local swimming pool and parked the car near the main entrance. As we got out of the car I could feel the cool breeze again. Womens clothing does have it's perks. You can do this! We went to the front counter and a young man wearing a white shirt and red speedos greeted us. "Hi there! Two tickets for the young ladies?" "Yes, please!" Juliette said while she put some money on the counter. "Can you show us the way to the changing rooms?" He got up from his chair and pointed down the floor. "Just this way straight and then left. There is a sign on it so you can't miss it." "Thanks sweethart!" She said. He blushed as a raging boner built up in his speedos. He quickly sat down again as he noticed us looking at his cock outline. We both laughed and went to the changing room. Out of habit I wanted to enter the mens changing room when Juliette grabed my hand and pulled me into the womens changing room. "This is the mens changing room you dummy. We are women Debbie!" So we entered the womens changing room. It was like a dream come true. A lot of women chinging into or out of a swimsuit. I could feel my dick getting hard as I was overwhelmed by the sheer number of hot women. "Hey! Snap out of it!" Juliette said. "Get undressed we want to swim, right?" She removed her pantyhose and and her dress revealing her high cut and high neck shiny blue swimsuit (like this, this, this and this). It left nothing for the imagination. My dick grew bigger and bigger. Juliette noticed my problem and stood beside me to cover me up. "Keep him down or at least put him up so he wont be that visible. God, don't behave like a little queen! Now undress!" I took my dick and put it straight up so it would point upwards, then I undressed the jacket and the skirt. Juliette grabed my clothes and stufed them into the locker with her clothes. "Now there's no way back. We entered the shower room and showered off before entering the pool. The swimsuit got wet and started klinging more onto my body. I felt so hot and erotic as I touched my body and the breasts under the shower. Juliette grabbed my hand and pulled me out to the pools. "I think we showered enough. Let's go swimming!" As soon as we entered the pool I noticed a few guys turning around looking at us. I could swear one or two at least grew a semi. "You see? I told you there is nothing to worry about! The guys like you! You're hot! And I think so too! Let's get their gears grinding!" she said "How do y-..." Juliette interrupted by kissing me. Pressing her wet lycra covered body against mine inside the pool as her tongue played wildly with mine. "Mhh you taste so good!" She grabed my ass and pressed my bulge against her crotch. She continued kissing me and stopped a few moments later looking me deep in the eyes. Then she bit her lip, smiled at me and whispered "If you talk try to make a girly voice. We don't want anyone to know our little secret!" She winked at me. "Sure!" I said with a girly voice. "Let's go swim a few rounds. Thats why we're here, right?" We swam a few laps and the time went by. Wearing the suit for that long time made me getting used to it. So my dick got soft again. After one more lap I felt exhausted and swam into a the corner of the pool. I took some deep breaths and relaxed a while. Then suddenly a young man got right next to me into the water and stared at me. He was 1,90 cm, long blonde hair, had a really good defined body and wore black speedo jammers (like this) "Can I help you?" I asked him in my girly voice. "Sorry gurl, but you're so freaking hot, I needed to had to take a closer look!" "Thanks, I guess." "Damn, you really turn me on!" Is this guy flriting with me? I guess he is like 18 or 19... This is the power of beeing a hot girl, huh? Let's see how far I can go. I kind of enjoyed my power over him. "Are you single?" "Kind of!" I told him winking at him. He came closer. He was so close that I could smell his aftershave. "How do you like my body? I'm training everyday to look like this! you can touch if you want to. I touched his muscular body, starting from his chest down his abs. Then I noticed his boner. "Someone seems to enjoy it!" I said. "For sure! Now it's my turn!" He grabbed my breasts and started massaging them, then he went down my flat stomach. I noticed my dick getting hard again. Shit! What are you doing there! Your not a girl! What if he finds out? I need to stop him! "I thinks thats enough!" I said and slapped his hands away from me. "But now that I tasted that sweet ripe fruit, I don't know if I can stop!" He said to me. He wanted to grab my breasts again when Juliette came to him. "Hey, leave my girl alone!" "YOUR girl? What? Are you kidding me?" She pulled him aside and kissed me, nearly sucking the breath out of my lungs. She grabbed my ass, pushed me against her and rubbed her vagina against my dick while continuing her wild kisses. The boner of that dude got bigger and bigger. He then started masturbating as he watched us. He moaned and came quickly. "Uhhh... you pervert!" She screamed to him. "Come on, Debbie! We're leaving!" Juliette left the pool first. I used that time to arange my dick to point upwards and left after her. We entered a shower cabin at the back of the shower room together. "You see what impact you have on others? I can't hold back anymore!" She pressed her lips against mine and kissed me again. She pressed me onto the wall and rubbed her trembling body against mine. Her lycra covered nipples poked out of her suit. Now is your chance! Be the man and fuck her! I told myself. I turned her around, pressed her against the wall and sucked her breasts. She moaned and started breathing heavy. Then I played with her nipples and went down on her, starting to lick her pussy through the swimsuit. I could taste a mixture of her salty juices and chlorine. She let out a few loud moans as she tried to suppress it. With one big moan she came right into my mouth. "Swallow it!" She said and I did. "Now for your reward!" She turned around and put my dick inside her swimsuit between her cheeks. Her ass was so firm and soft at the same time. My dick felt amazing beeing caught in the wet shiny lycra clad ass, I started leaking precum and moaned. "Feeling your hot dick twitching makes me wet. Now I want to feel you inside! Fuck me in the ass!" "In the ass?" "Yes, put in in there and fuck me!" "Oh yeah!" I pressed my cock between her cheecks rubbing my glans on her anus to tease her. "Come on, put it in! I want to feel you insinde me!" she said. I slowly pushed my dick inside her enjoying the tightness of her. It felt like her warm insides were eating me up. It was nothing like I ever felt before. Then I started fucking her slowly enjoying her moans as I pushed my whole dick back into her. I started increasing the speed from time to time and so was her moaning. Juliette startet rubbing her clit. "Oh fuck yeah, I'm cumming!" "Me too, I said. I grabbed her breasts and played with her nipples. After a few moments she came and squirted on the floor. Seconds later I shot the biggest load I ever shot inside her. "Thanks for the reward!" "You earned it!" "Now, let's finish what you came for. Give my my swimsuit!" "What? I can't?" "Why not? It's my favourite suit! And you came to me to give it back, right?" "Well... yes... but! You locked me inside, did you forget?" "No, silly! Turn around!" She fiddled with the zipper and opened it after a few moments. "So give it back now!" "And what am I going to wear? I can't run around naked!" "You can wear my clothes!" She took the swimsuit off and gave it to me. "Now give me your suit!" I took the suit off and we switched. Juliette watched me getting into the suit. The suit I received was so small and tight in the crotch are that my dick and my balls barely fit in there. My ass was fully exposed and i could feel some leftovers of the cum I shot into her. This suit felt so revealing, naughty and sexy. "But one thing is missing to complete my outfit from today." She said as she pointed to her vagina. Some small pink thing, like an antena or so poked out of it. She pulled on the antenna and a pink egg-shaped object came out (this one). "This is for you!" "What the hell is this?" "You'll see! Now turn around!" I did as she told me. She pushed the swimsuit on my butt aside and pushed the egg-thing into my ass. It felt realy weird and hurt a bit but my dick got hard again. She slid the antena-thing up my cheecks and pushed the swimsuit back in place. "My my....! Even in this suit you look so gorgous!" She took a big whiff from the suit i wore earlier and slipped into it. "Let's head back home!" We headed to the locker room and dried the swimsuits so we can put our clothes over the swimsuits. She handed ma her pantyhose and the dress. "It should fit with the suit, right?" I nodded. I pulled the shiny pantyhose and that shiny blue dress on. My dick got hard again as the dress glided extremly on the silky swimsuit like they both were liquid. Luckily the dress was wide enough at the bottom that my bulge wasn't that visible. When we left the changing room every step I made increased the clothes sliding around and I could feel the egg inside me. Somehow I made it to the car without cumming. Juliette opened the car and grabbed her phone. "You know what this thing in your bum is?" "No..." Then I felt the egg-ting startin to vibrate inside me. "It's a secret vibrator! Cool, isn't it?" I moaned as this vibrator massaged me from the inside. You can even save you favourite vibration pattern. Here, this is mine! You'll love it. The vibrator now started getting faster and more intense with some calm phases just bevor it gets higher again. "Take it like a woman, Debbie!" Juliette laught as I moaned. She started the car and drove home with a big smile as my ass got violated by this egg. When we reached her home I already leaked some precum. "I reached my limit Juliette, please make it stop!" "I can lend you a hand, if you want!" She lifted the skirt of the dress and started kissing then licking my dick through the swimsuit. Shortly after I came right into the suit. She licked the cum of the suit and said "We don't want to ruin the car, right? And you do taste delicious!" After she cleaned the suit, she turned the vibration off, we left the car and got into her house. "Wait here! I'll get your stuff!" I stood in the living room and waited for her. After a few minutes she came down with a small shiny blue handbag (like this). "Here is your stuff!" "What? Where are my clothes?" "Well I can't take this suit back since you defiled it with your cum-stain. And you clothes don't realy work out with the suit and the pantyhose. You can't wear a backpack with a dress so this is the right bag for you!" "You're kidding me, right?" "No! And I expect you to bring me the clothes back! This should be a good training for you if you want to be my girlfriend!" "Your girlfriend?" "Yes!" She gave me a small kiss on the lips and looked me into my eyes. "You're going to be my girlfriend from now on. Get used to it! And now go!" I went to my car like i was in trance. Seems like you have a girlfriend now! Good job dude! I just couldn't believe it. I opened the hand bag to get my car keys and found a note right besides them. It had her mobile phone number on it and a text underneath that said Call me later XOXOXOX!
Last edited: 2 years ago
bob20978
posted 2 years ago
Aw, this was so nice! I love bossy women in lycra :) Thanks for sharing it!

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

Tnglvr
posted 2 years ago
Love your story. I can’t wait to hear what your girlfriend has in store for you next

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
I loved the images of that blue metallic suit she was wearing…super hot!
uk_lycra_sub
posted 2 years ago
Such a hot story, thanks for sharing!

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
Are you going to write a part 2…a continuation?
peterwhitethong
posted 2 years ago
really hot!!! keep them coming
Curious1
posted 2 years ago
Seriously turned me on 🤤 ... where do I find someone like her!?
Peiniger1
posted 2 years ago
Thanks for your positive replys! As you guys wish, I will keep up with that story. Just as a reminder: I also write stories with kinks and fetishes you want to read about. Just DM me ;-)

TnglvrTnglvr liked this.