Spandex as a teen cycling gear

How I got into Spandex
Deleted user
posted 8 years ago
My mom married my step dad Charles. He was really fit and into cycling. I was really young when we moved into his house. He had a lot of nice bikes and would let me spend time in the garage by myself just hanging around. One weekend he invited me to ride with him. My mom encouraged him to take me so we could have a bonding experience. I told him yes. He came to my room early Saturday morning and handed me some flashy cool gear. I never wore anything like it before. He told me I could either wear underwear under or just free ball like him. I laughed nervously as he told me that! He left my room and I got naked to put it on. I was standing in front of the mirror and trying to get it on. It was SO TIGHT!!! I felt so warm and fuzzy as it hugged my package. It felt sooooo good! I was looking in the mirror and could see the outline of my bulge. I tugged at it a little and instantly started to get hard. I had to start touching it! It felt too good. Before I knew it I was rubbing myself in it. Just as I started to get super warm and fuzzy my step dad knocked on the door to ask me if I was ready to go. I got nervous and decided to finish anyway because it felt too good. I yelled through my door that I was almost ready and he said meet him in the garage. I kept rubbing and rubbing and rubbing! I was right about to cum as he walked in and started to tell me something and then stopped instantly and when I locked eyes with him I shot my cum into my gear! He didn't say anything. He just walked over to me and handed me some Kleenex and told me he remembered his first time wearing cycling gear too! He turned around and said, I hope you still have energy for our bike ride!
fusion_ghia
posted 8 years ago
Great story!

Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

Lycra SA
posted 8 years ago
Great story and to the point!

ifitz86ifitz86 liked this.

ifitz86
posted 8 years ago
Did this ever come up again in your relationship? Did it turn out he had a fetish too? Did you often go after his cycling gear?
Last edited: 8 years ago

PauGevPauGev,Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

Deleted user
posted 8 years ago
Hi! Yes!!! I discovered he had a fetish for gear too!
husky407
posted 7 years ago
Back in the 70s, as a teen boy, I got into cycling too. I was lousy at team sports (didn't make the wrestling team) so I started cycling. A workmate of my dads was into cycling and got me the gear and shoes to encourage me. Loved them from the start. My parents forbid me to wear the shorts out cycling as a teen boy. But learned to put them on under my gym shorts, then stash the gym shorts somewhere and do my 25 mile ride in my cycling gear. Also, the workmate of my dad told me that I should not wear underwear with my gear. Yippy.
PauGev
posted 7 years ago
posted by: ifitz86
Did this ever come up again in your relationship? Did it turn out he had a fetish too? Did you often go after his cycling gear?
posted by: Thongboyxox
Hi! Yes!!! I discovered he had a fetish for gear too!
And how did you discover this? Did you talk to him about this topic? A few years ago I bought some cheap cycling shorts, put them on under my jeans, went out cycling and as I reached to forest, I took of my pants, hid them in a bush and just kept cycling in this smooth cycling shorts!
smoothlycra
posted 2 years ago
This is such a hot story, I remember trying on cycling gear for the first time when I was about 12, I also couldn’t stop and ended up cumming in it. Can’t help wondering if your step dad knew what he was doing

Deleted userDeleted user,ifitz86ifitz86,MarcelHdtMarcelHdt,Swimmer2004Swimmer2004,SingletBulgeBoySingletBulgeBoy liked this.

Angelboy
posted 10 months ago
I was 12 too when i had my first lycra experiences:) if you wanna talk about it, pm me!
TightLycra22
posted 1 month ago
I stole my babysitters pantyhose when I was like 9 , put them on and immediately got a hard on and came in them . I kept them for years

Peter52Peter52,Swimmer2004Swimmer2004 liked this.

lycralover2019
posted 1 month ago
Aged 12 first pair of lycra running tights and wow what a feeling. I was erect before I put them on and then wanked to orgasm three times in twenty minutes which was possible before puberty hit. I can honestly not remember ever wearing those blue running tights without masturbating at least once in them on every occasion.