Compression Shorts and Tights

How I got into Spandex
ATLSpeedo
posted 2 years ago
Other than feeling super sexy on, and showing all of your manly delights, why would someone wear compression shorts/tights...To keep your manhood tame?

SpandexHikerGuySpandexHikerGuy liked this.

Curious1
posted 2 years ago
I wear them to the gym, keeps everything in place and stops painful chafing on my legs.... and I like wearing them!

ATLSpeedoATLSpeedo,Lycra SALycra SA,SpandexHikerGuySpandexHikerGuy,Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

Kal_el2022
posted 2 years ago
I wear them, when I can and they feel amazing. They just get me going and really help show why I love spandex.
mml2
posted 1 year ago
I wear mine on leg day at the gym, during the cold season. Allows me to look a little slutty, and the fact I'm doing leg exercises gives me an excuse.
frost1001
posted 1 year ago
Other than feeling super sexy on, and showing all of your manly delights, Isn't that enough reason to wear them?
Lycra SA
posted 1 year ago
Love wearing them as everyday wear. Super sexy and shows my package off to those who wish to see!
FootyShorts
posted 1 year ago
Depends on the type: Recovery for .... Recovery Baselayer type: leg day. I can't deal with plastic rubbing against my legs and causing burns and rashes. Also when wearing tight trousers. Because they are thinner than briefs, and squashes things, it makes it easier to get into tight things like sports kit or skinny jeans Thermal compression: it's cold

SpandexHikerGuySpandexHikerGuy liked this.