Tights with a friend

How I got into Spandex
NylonandLycra
posted 2 years ago
When I was about 12/13 me and my friend used to have sleepovers at mine and we'd play dare games one of the dares was to put a pair of my mum's tights on. It was my idea and secretly was loving it as I secretly used to wear my mum's tights alone in my bedroom since about the age of 10. He used to get hard wearing them (we both did lol) and he'd let me wank him off through them. Apparently he's straight now I still think about it now though I've loved tights ever since.
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
Hi sounds hot . Message me if you like thinking back to those days
Kal_el2022
posted 2 years ago
That’s so hot. Tights were my beginning and so great. I loved it all so much. I wish I had a friend to play around in tights with.

TightLycra22TightLycra22 liked this.

TightLycra22
posted 5 days ago
Once in high school in the locker room I was changing into my nylon basketball shorts and a skinny swimmer tried to get past my locker and my nylon cock just rubbed against his speedo ass and I was hooked as I humped hum for two seconds

Swimmer2004Swimmer2004 liked this.

lycralover2019
posted 5 days ago
A boy in my sister's ballet class when I was 10. He was wearing light grey ballet tights and I was transfixed by his bulge. I knew at that moment I had the reason for living.
TightLycra22
posted 4 days ago
First apartment, laundry room I stole a pair of girls leotards I put them on and stroked my cock while looking at my shiny ass in the mirror . I have some pairs of leotards that I wear