Video upload problems 2022

Suggestions and site feedback
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
Hi! We are trying to upload a video but it does not work? Anybody has had the issue already? It is sad not to be able to share it ... It is 5min long, lots of close-ups of my bulge and a nice happy end. @admin ? ... When will this be resolved? Is this going to be resolved? Do you know where the problem is? Are you aware of the problem?
Last edited: 2 years ago
johnaaw
posted 2 years ago
posted by: OttoBergen
@admin ? ... When will this be resolved? Is this going to be resolved? Do you know where the problem is? Are you aware of the problem?
Hey OttoBergen, I feel like I'm missing out on many bulge vids because of that bug, sadly. Yes, I'm aware of this annoying bug. We're still in the transition phase. I hope by mid June all I have access to all development areas so I can fix them!

beemer69cabeemer69ca,MrBillMrBill liked this.

Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
I will have shoot 100 videos by then and you server will crash 😎 Thank you for the reply ! 😜
Exhibitionist
posted 2 years ago
posted by: OttoBergen
I will have shoot 100 videos by then and you server will crash 😎 Thank you for the reply ! 😜
100? try 200 to make up for the lost time ;)
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
Let' do a competition!
condmbrekr
posted 2 years ago
I am glad to see I'm not the only one having trouble uploading videos...
JRLB
posted 2 years ago
We miaa that option as well... made a good one yesterday with no place to upload ;-/
spandexpartyadmin
posted 2 years ago
hey there, the video processing shuts down on a certain video compression due to the video processor's age. I'm on this. FYI this means that now it's processing again. if the video processing shuts down again, your videos will be put in a queue until I start up the video processing again. I'll look into this daily now until we got the video compression error fixed completely. so your video might be delayed by a bit. cheers!