Any Pool Partyies in L.A.?

Worldwide
Jaras22
posted 2 years ago
Hi Guys, I live in Los Angeles and have been looking for any pool parties that are geared for men into Speedos, and thongs . We have all this sun here in L.A., it's ashame that there are no groups, or organizers of this type. Or maybe I'm just missing them. If so, someone point me in the right direction. I've attended the Palm Springs Thonger weekend, and that is awesome. But L.A. needs to step up. Any suggestions, or invites would be greatly appreciated. Tanline Enthusias
Marky374_Almere
posted 1 year ago
posted by: Jaras22
Hi Guys, I live in Los Angeles and have been looking for any pool parties that are geared for men into Speedos, and thongs . We have all this sun here in L.A., it's ashame that there are no groups, or organizers of this type. Or maybe I'm just missing them. If so, someone point me in the right direction. I've attended the Palm Springs Thonger weekend, and that is awesome. But L.A. needs to step up. Any suggestions, or invites would be greatly appreciated. Tanline Enthusias
I've been to LA and the Beach Cities last June, if there are speedoguys, they were not on the beaches, I was the only one every time. What is with that guys?