Thongs vs speedos

How I got into Spandex
Thongs4All
posted 3 years ago
Typically I’m the lone guy in a thong at the local nude beach and yesterday got in a fun debate about thongs vs speedos. The guy I was talking to was wearing a high cut bikini style swimsuit. My side was about how they look, comfort and sex appeal and the tan lines. He hated the feel of the string but loved bikini and Brazilian cut swimsuits and underwear. I convinced him to try a thong and he admitted wearing one in public freaked him and loved how at ease I was. None the less I got him in one and he admitted it wasn’t bad. The best was how fast he got hard. We went for a walk and he took time but was good in the end. He still preferred the bikini cut but admitted he’d add some to the mix Curious on speedo guys why you don’t go thong
Fun2wet
posted 3 years ago
In my speedo collection (which is my daily underwear) I have a bunch of 'rio' backed suits. These cover a bit and feel great clinging to my butt!! If I want to be a little more frisky all I have to do is scoot them up a bit and I'm in a thong!!!!! Best of both worlds!!!

Lycra SALycra SA,BrithronBrithron liked this.

Thonged38
posted 2 years ago
Year so ago speedo actually made a thong and I was able to get one before they were discontinued. Best of both worlds IMO.

Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

jman_519
posted 1 year ago
I love to wear a thong to the nude beach. Wearing one makes me so horny, and I find it is much more exciting for me to be out in public in a thong than being completely naked. I can totally understand the guy got hard when he borrowed your thong :-)

BrooklynLycraBrooklynLycra liked this.

BrooklynLycra
posted 1 year ago
Same as you jman….i love wearing a thong at a nude beach and feel much sexier in it than I do being completely naked
SpandexHikerGuy
posted 1 year ago
Personally, I enjoy the realistic sporty spandex athletic looks versus the "sexy minimal look" 100% of the time. That's just me, others feel the exact opposite or are indifferent. I don't want to get too "meta" but for me part of the draw of athletic spandex (running tights - cycling gear - speedos etc...) is that your fetish is hidden yet... at the same time exposed to the general world (if that makes sense).

BonermanBonerman liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 1 year ago
I never go to nude beaches, no opposed, just that it never registers to me. I do wear a thong to the beaches and pools where they are allowed or appropriate (i wear a bikini or square cut to family locations etc). I get comments from people…mostly girls asking how/why and generally that they love the confidence, that they’d like to get their boyfriends to try them out (not sure I believe that!). But its just all fun stuff…and why not when YOLO!

HommeboiHommeboi liked this.

Deleted user
posted 1 year ago
BunnG's at the beach are AWESOME!!!
Deleted user
posted 1 year ago
Nude Beach