Deleting comments

Suggestions and site feedback
Ingre
posted 2 years ago
Hi! A quick question: Do you know how to delete the comments on pics? Whether they’re yours or other members. Thnx in advance!
Exhibitionist
posted 2 years ago
posted by: Ingre
Hi! A quick question: Do you know how to delete the comments on pics? Whether they’re yours or other members. Thnx in advance!
it hasn't been possible to delete any comments from the photos. Hopefully this will be possible once the new admin has revamped this site.
johnaaw
posted 2 years ago
Hey Ingre, what's your reason to delete a comment on one of your pictures? spam? in that case, would a flag functionality work? Cheers

spxbrlnspxbrln,IngreIngre liked this.

spxbrln
posted 2 years ago
Being able to flag a spam message posted as a comment would be great indeed!
Exhibitionist
posted 2 years ago
posted by: johnaaw
Hey Ingre, what's your reason to delete a comment on one of your pictures? spam? in that case, would a flag functionality work? Cheers
Not just a spam comment, but perhaps inappropriate comments that I would not want to see on my photos.
Ingre
posted 2 years ago
Actually it was my fault. I posted a comment with some emojis on it but sadly, I ended up realizing that there were no emojis. Instead, they transformed into question marks (?) which completely changed the meaning of my original message :-(
scotspandex
posted 2 years ago
Ingre . Ive done the same thing . I learned my lesson when I was told about it LOL
capri68
posted 1 year ago
On the new site, how do I delete old comments. The old site had this feature but the new site does not. May you please make it a feature? Thank you.

spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin liked this.

spandexpartyadmin
posted 1 year ago
posted by: capri68
On the new site, how do I delete old comments. The old site had this feature but the new site does not. May you please make it a feature? Thank you.
I think you should he able to delete your own comments and this will me implemented very soon!
SpandexHikerGuy
posted 1 year ago
It might be worth having a place holder when someone deletes a comment so that if someone replied to it it doesn’t look odd

spdxspankspdxspank liked this.