My spandex experience

How I got into Spandex
Kal_el2022
posted 2 years ago
As a kid, I remember watching Spider-Man and admiring the suit worn by Tobey Maguire and wanting to be able to wear it myself. This was just a fantasy and I dint realise at the time, but my first gay experience. It took a few more years, before, one day, I was home alone after school, about 12 years old and sorting out some clothes washing. I felt some of my mums tights and a thought just came into my head. What if I just try these on? Well… I did. And boy, wasn’t it amazing! I became hooked. I secretly squirreled away a pair and I’d secretly wear them to bed regularly and also when home alone after school, which was most days. I then discovered an old swimsuit that she hadn’t worn for years and I loved the feel of the material. That soon joined my collection and I would regularly wear that and tights to bed, loving the feeling up and down my body. It took some time, a couple of years, before I actually had my first full orgasm in the gear. I remember it so vividly. My body shook with the pleasure and the juicy white liquid flowed through the skintight material. It was amazing. Initially I was scared at what had happened and said I would never do it again. How wrong I was. This was the beginning of a journey that has lasted til now. Eventually, when I was about 15/16, I got my first compression top and that then spirales into a collection of more than I know, today. I now have tips, leggings and shorts in the collection. When I moved out for university, I bought a Spider-Man zentai, which I loved messing around in, in my uni room and encrusted so much cum into it, by the end of the year, I had to throw it out. I didn’t want to risk taking it to the communal laundry room and risk it being seen. The following year, now living in my own flat, I bought my superman suit and this I promised myself was not to be cummed in and only worn with underwear, to excite myself for later. My lycra leggings were for cumming. I then bought another Spider-Man suit, also hoping to keep it cum free, but that didn’t last. That too, regrettably was thrown out. I still have the mask though. Since moving out again, back near family, I could no longer keep the superman suit for excitement, it needed to be pleasure too. And boy gas it been pleasurable. So much so, it is soon needing to be retired and replaced. I just need to find my next suit and some money to pay for it. I am looking forward to the memories we have together. And that’s my spandex journey. I hope you enjoyed it.