membership help...?

Suggestions and site feedback
randismith
posted 2 years ago
so I guess, when I first got on here about a month ago, it was a premium but now some stuff is blocked....and damned if I can find out how to get it back pay? verify? whats up...all tabs back to same anyone help>

Aladin12Aladin12 liked this.

Aladin12
posted 2 years ago
posted by: randismith
so I guess, when I first got on here about a month ago, it was a premium but now some stuff is blocked....and damned if I can find out how to get it back pay? verify? whats up...all tabs back to same anyone help>
I have same problem. I tryed to upgrade but nothing happens. No idea how i can upgrade to premium. I think / hope in some days it works
Dualplayer
posted 2 years ago
I've got the same issue

Aladin12Aladin12,BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

Aladin12
posted 2 years ago
So I think we just need to wait but am happy I am not the only one.

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
Same here
Exhibitionist
posted 2 years ago
The option of being a paid member, eg upgrading to Premium, was cancelled when the site was originally going to be closed down, but now that we have a new owner (see announcement else where), we just have to wait and see what will be offered, in terms of membership, etc.

johnaaw
posted 2 years ago
[...] but now some stuff is blocked.
what do you exactly that is blocked? cheers!

Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
Most everything is blocked for me. In some cases entire profiles in some cases it’s just certain photos within a profile. More is blocked than not blocked for me.
johnaaw
posted 2 years ago
posted by: beachvballer
Most everything is blocked for me. In some cases entire profiles in some cases it’s just certain photos within a profile. More is blocked than not blocked for me.
argh that's annoying. as soon as the spandexpartyadmin and I are out of the transition phase I hope to get it back in sync again.

BonermanBonerman liked this.

spxbrln
posted 2 years ago
Same issue here... a few days ago, I was still able to see each pics on every profil. Now some pics require an "update"?...
randismith
posted 2 years ago
posted by: johnaaw
[...] but now some stuff is blocked.
what do you exactly that is blocked? cheers!
its just some pictures in other users albums, there is just a orange fire symbol and it says "upgrade to view" so I assumed you had to have premium or new membership to view
Last edited: 2 years ago
randismith
posted 2 years ago
so it would seem some functions are coming back....as I just saw a message that I exceeded daily views without an premium membership...so I cant look at anything else I guess seems like you might have gotten the membership thing working before you started quotas? whatever....
spandexpartyadmin
posted 2 years ago
Hi there- I have just resolved this one. Everyone has more time now!

Deleted userDeleted user,randismithrandismith,johnaawjohnaaw liked this.

randismith
posted 2 years ago
posted by: SpandexPartyAdmin
Perfect!!! Awesome!!!
randismith
posted 2 years ago
so I do have a question, not necessarily about membership, but site function. Is there a place where I can see the likes, views, comments, etc that I have made on other members. I know I can see who has done those on my profile, but I dont see a place that shows my activity on other members? does that exist? if it does, I cant seem to find it....thanks
Malchik1980
posted 2 years ago
I’ve tried to contact epoch about my membership (I was “premium” for years) they have no record of me and I can’t pay more… what’s going on? Edit epoch gave me my member number but I still can’t do anything with it. I wold love someone to reach out.
akrobaat
posted 2 years ago
Yes I have the same problem!!!

Malchik1980Malchik1980 liked this.

mbuk01
posted 2 years ago
posted by: SpandexPartyAdmin
Hi, I am unable to access membership content since yesterday- can this be sorted out please until membership process is sorted out please ?

Malchik1980Malchik1980,Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

george1956
posted 2 years ago
hi is there a problem with payments ? i cannot renew my membership
johnaaw
posted 2 years ago
Hey all, check out my post in the other thread about downgraded subscriptions: https://www.spandexparty.com/yaf/yaf_postsm39676_Can-t-see-some-profile-pics-anymore.aspx#post39676 And thank you for your patience!

bulge_loverbulge_lover liked this.