Singlets for sale, small and mediums

Sell your gear
val101
posted 2 years ago
Hi all, I have some singlets available, you can see them here: https://imgur.com/a/xLm84WL (sizes under photos) Am selling them for cheap as I just want to get rid of them. Located in NL, can ship internationally at cost. All sports singlets which I have worn (and more) myself I do have some more that I need to get out, will post them in this thread later on :)
Last edited: 2 years ago
rhober
posted 2 years ago
Hello. Nice suits advertised. I’m a slim 28” waist and 36” chest. - would S be fine ? Or is XS better? What is the asking price and postage cost to the UK ? Thanks Rhober
val101
posted 2 years ago
Hi, both the S and XS would be fine. Even the 2 M ones I posted here are more like an S. The fit varies between manufacturers a lot and I'd say these are mostly equivalent in size (despite what the label says). I'm open to offers, feel free to privately message with me to discuss. Postage to UK would of course depend on how many things you'd like; postNL is sadly very expensive so would be around €10 I believe.
rhober
posted 2 years ago
Thanks for your prompt reply and information . As I feared, postage seems to be very expensive - so, sad to say, I’ll decline from buying, and search In the UK for some gear.... Thanks anyway - ad good luck. X