aliexpress recomendations

Shops and Sites
thetallguy
posted 2 years ago
Been thinking about getting some more bulge stuff for the collection. But being on a bit of a budget wondering what people would recommend from aliexpress and if they have any pictures of stuff they have bought from there. There seems to be plenty of options. But they screen most of the review pics so its hard to get an idea of how some of it fits. Thanks!
frost1001
posted 2 years ago
Search this thread AliExpress/eBay/Wish Finds & Reviews in the forum. Really helpful reviews I found. I have bought from AliExpress great value but watch the sizing

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

Bonerman
posted 2 years ago
In periods a buy a lot from AliExpress. One of the brands I would recommend searching for is Howe Ray. I have two of a model that helps point my cock straight forward, and two more ordinary that don't have a pouch but where your cock eaily slides around. The material is very thin, and feels very good sliding over my cock head. https://img4.spandexparty.com//photos/113435/bigthumbnails/f03a19f3-096f-4a59-bd33-434d3b6ccab5.jpg This photo is with the model pointing the cock forward :-)
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: frost1001
Search this thread AliExpress/eBay/Wish Finds & Reviews in the forum. Really helpful reviews I found. I have bought from AliExpress great value but watch the sizing
I used this tread as well and have bought on a couple occasions. There’s a bit of variability on quality of workmanship…sort of a ‘get what you pay for’ sort of thing. The gear i bought, bulge thongs, were good - one was a super shiny purple thong and the other 3 were cotton for daily wear. Good luck shopping!
cameltoes
posted 2 years ago
have much trouble with aliexpress (Germany). No redommand anymore in 2022. Lost much money there! Only ebay.de or slinkystylez.com.
feelfree2b
posted 2 years ago
I buy a lot in Aliexpress. Sometimes sizes and colours are a bit of an issue. I put a couple of times a reclamation and got my money back. Mistrust when the picutres are too perfect and always read the reviews, they help a lot. But I'm happy as Aliexpress allows me try out stuff at a very low price.
SpeedoFetishES
posted 2 years ago
I've had great luck ordering things on AliExpress. Sometimes it takes a long time for things to arrive (six weeks in Spain), but I've received some of my favorite swimsuits from them. https://es.aliexpress.com/item/1005003140914870.html These are great. I ordered one in every color - they're only five bucks each. One of them arrived badly sewn, but the other three are great. And the pouch, OOOF. It fits perfectly. The lining is easily removed or can be used as a cockring as I've done here. The pouch is super stretchy and will accommodate anyone in any state. It works best if you like to point down (I do), otherwise you wind up with a little extra material at the bottom of the pouch which I don't like. The yellow one is fun if you like to show off on cam. :)

TheWelshOneTheWelshOne liked this.

SpeedoFetishES
posted 2 years ago
Another success from AliExpress would be these. https://es.aliexpress.com/item/1005003120134388.html Again, the pouch, OOOF. These are also lined, but the lining is easily removed or used as a cockring. I have these in all three colors. The pouch is actually a little large for me. I'm thinking of taking them in a little bit at the base of the pouch, no one would know the difference. If you're gifted with a large penis, these will look great on you.

mstringlvr
posted 2 years ago
As a veteran thonger who's bought 500-600 suits from many different brands, the only thong brand on aliexpress I'd recommend is "undermoon" or "um". BD experiences with everything else
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: mstringlvr
As a veteran thonger who's bought 500-600 suits from many different brands, the only thong brand on aliexpress I'd recommend is "undermoon" or "um". BD experiences with everything else
I agree with that - UM uses that site as their homepage and quality is good…cuts are very fun, sexy and comfy