Thanks for the memories

Suggestions and site feedback
ricky999
posted 2 years ago
Thanks for all the great years this site has provided , definitely hoping to stay in contact with people off here

sfqguysfqguy,gstargstar liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: ricky999
Thanks for all the great years this site has provided , definitely hoping to stay in contact with people off here
Totally agree with that sentiment. Thanks so much to all on this site that I’ve had the pleasure of chatting with - great to see that pic posts have actually picked UP since the closure announcement. So many good memories that provided hours of exciting and fun chatter…and it got me through the pandemic lockdowns. Hope to maintain dialogue with many of you. I’ve migrated over to usg-online.com, sorry to keep mentioning but i think its a well-organized site vs., say, Reddit etc. I’m BubbleThong over there…

mstringlvrmstringlvr,gstargstar liked this.

spandexpartyadmin
posted 2 years ago
Spandex Party to live on and prosper! I am tremendously excited that one of our long standing members is going to take on the site, develop new features in collaboration with you all and keep Spandex Party going for the next 15 years for the next generation of Lycra Lovers! I will link to a forum post soon where they will introduce themselves and we can start the conversation about what you all want the site to be, but for now I'm very pleased that we will all be able to enjoy it for years to come!
ATLSpeedo
posted 2 years ago
Keeping in touch! ? I am Rod. Sharing my other profile: https://dudesnude.com/members/964022/https://xhamster.com/users/atlsexyguy Email: Shyandwildtoo@yahoo.com Skype: ATLsexyguyBB BBRT ATLSexyguyBB
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
posted by: SpandexPartyAdmin
Spandex Party to live on and prosper! I am tremendously excited that one of our long standing members is going to take on the site, develop new features in collaboration with you all and keep Spandex Party going for the next 15 years for the next generation of Lycra Lovers! I will link to a forum post soon where they will introduce themselves and we can start the conversation about what you all want the site to be, but for now I'm very pleased that we will all be able to enjoy it for years to come!
This is very exciting news! Congratulations 🌹
H-B-I-C
posted 2 years ago
posted by: SpandexPartyAdmin
Great News!