Selling some bikinis and thongs

Sell your gear
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
[size="7"]I've started listing a BUNCH of my gear. I will be adding even more over the current days. I will keep this entry as up to date as I can. If you have questions, let me know! I'm listing N2N, Koalaswim, Speedo, Clever, Pistol Pete, and more! [size="7"][color="blue"]Tight_Speedo eBay Listings[/color][/size] [/size]
Last edited: 2 years ago

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: tightspeedo
[size="7"]I've started listing a BUNCH of my gear. I will be adding even more over the current days. I will keep this entry as up to date as I can. If you have questions, let me know! I'm listing N2N, Koalaswim, Speedo, Clever, Pistol Pete, and more! [size="7"][color="blue"]Tight_Speedo eBay Listings[/color][/size] [/size]
All a size too small for me but its almost a shame that you’re parting with such fun gear! I love that Koala number :)

tightspeedotightspeedo liked this.

Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
I'm hoping it all goes to a good home! ;) LoL

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
I'm hoping it all goes to a good home! ;) LoL
You’re a good spandex-dad :)
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
[size="7"]Thank you everyone for the interest in my gear! I've sold several pieces already and I'm adding more every day. If you have questions, let me know! [size="7"][color="blue"]Tight_Speedo eBay Listings[/color][/size] [/size]

speedologospeedologo liked this.

hotthong1
posted 2 years ago
Hot gear - any size M/Medium?
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
posted by: hotthong1
Unfortunately, no medium. All size small/30 waist.

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: hotthong1
Unfortunately, no medium. All size small/30 waist.
And i thought I had a small waist. How tall at you?
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
[size="6"]I'm so appreciative of the interest in my gear! Thanks guys! That said, I've added a few more items today - including some early N2N Raider Tights and Wrestling Singlet. I also have listed some Koala g-strings that they don't make anymore - in great condition.[/size] [size="7"][color="blue"]Tight_Speedo eBay Listings[/color][/size]