Leohex - who has experience?

Shops and Sites
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
Hey guys been looking around on Leohex’s very oddly crafted website. Their stuff looks so incredible…curious who here wears their suits, for what purpose and how they think about quality and fit. Please let me know and share your thoughts thanks! BB
lycster
posted 2 years ago
I love their stuff but I always got it through Aliexpess, cheap but takes a while...

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

H-B-I-C
posted 2 years ago
posted by: Bubblebum
Hey guys been looking around on Leohex’s very oddly crafted website. Their stuff looks so incredible…curious who here wears their suits, for what purpose and how they think about quality and fit. Please let me know and share your thoughts thanks! BB
The Shiny Lycra they use is Top quality & super eye catching. Their Thong Leotards are my #1 favorite Leotard I have ever tried.. Super high cut legs, & Skimpy thong strap. Wear one to the gym under some short workout shorts, & everyone & their mama won't be able keep their eyes off you. Their Footed tights are cut like Ballet Tights, High waist, super form fitting, & you can pull the seam up your ass crack to define your cheeks. Their Long Sleeve Shirts fit nice as well.. Not as nice as Under Armour Long Sleeve Compression Tops, but they fit nice. The only downfall is, they use super low quality Nylon Zippers (on products that have zippers), but can be replaced, by anyone who knows how to sew/install zippers, if it ever breaks on you.
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: H-B-I-C
The Shiny Lycra they use is Top quality & super eye catching. Their Thong Leotards are my #1 favorite Leotard I have ever tried.. Super high cut legs, & Skimpy thong strap. Wear one to the gym under some short workout shorts, & everyone & their mama won't be able keep their eyes off you. Their Footed tights are cut like Ballet Tights, High waist, super form fitting, & you can pull the seam up your ass crack to define your cheeks. Their Long Sleeve Shirts fit nice as well.. Not as nice as Under Armour Long Sleeve Compression Tops, but they fit nice. The only downfall is, they use super low quality Nylon Zippers (on products that have zippers), but can be replaced, by anyone who knows how to sew/install zippers, if it ever breaks on you.
This is great thank you! I can just imagine buying 2-3 thong leotards and bringing them into the family cleaners to have the guy who does all the dry cleaning and shirts for neighborhood families and say ‘hey can you replace these zippers’, then hand him not a pair of work pants but a bunch of super shiny thong leos….haha.
H-B-I-C
posted 2 years ago
posted by: H-B-I-C
This is great thank you! I can just imagine buying 2-3 thong leotards and bringing them into the family cleaners to have the guy who does all the dry cleaning and shirts for neighborhood families and say ‘hey can you replace these zippers’, then hand him not a pair of work pants but a bunch of super shiny thong leos….haha.
He would probably have you try them on, so he could check how long he needs to cut the zipper. Ha But on the Thong Leotards, Thankfully they don't have a Zipper, it seems it's mostly the Full/Bikini Bottom cuts that have the Zippers.
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
OK thanks, that’s good…I would likely get both. I already have a few thong bodysuits
Beardo426
posted 1 year ago
I've just got my first pair of "footed leggings " in black from Amazon ((https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08JK9RK8Y/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1)) and ... well I must have forgotten to press the XL size as I got mediums through the post . Aww bugger ! -Im six foot four & 21 stone ( 1m92/100+kg ) they ..*AHEM!* just fit without beeing too painful , so the next pair I get will be ordered correctly , the seams are starting to split , but ... THEY FEEL SO UTTERLY F**KING LUSCIOUS I won't take 'em off ! I have other leggings , not even looked at them since putting on these ..I need to just stop rubbing and caressing my thighs when wearing them under my "normal civvies "when out shopping LOL I hope the link i sneaked in works . if not search Amazon . £29.99 for a pair , next time , red ones in XL...
Beardo426
posted 1 year ago
I've ordered a purple pair in XL . A couple of weeks waiting , but I am still shoehorning myself into the medium ones. Only problem I have found ( bar the size discrepency...) is that the soles of the feet are so lusciously slippery I often feel as though I am sliding out of my socks or slippers LOL what a nice little secret problem to have !
Last edited: 1 year ago