Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Bubblebum  
#1 Posted : 04 March 2022 23:19:58(UTC)
Bubblebum

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 190 time(s) in 125 post(s)
Guys, is there any good in-person thong shopping to be had in NYC anymore or has it all moved online?

I’ll be in town in 3 months and would like to pick up some pieces and feel that thrill you get from buying some hot underwear and swimwear in person.

Please shoot me a message or post here with any thoughts and ideas…

Thanks!

BB
thanks 1 user thanked Bubblebum for this useful post.
jockxd on 09/03/2022(UTC)
virgospeedo  
#2 Posted : 06 March 2022 00:57:35(UTC)
virgospeedo

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 26 post(s)
Hey BB,
There's very little to be found nowadays, and what's there tends to be for tourist shoppers with cheaper quality assortments. You can shop along Christopher Street and Eighth Avenue between 14th and 23rd Streets to find most of these shops. One highlight on Christopher Street that's great and has kept its high standards over the years is http://www.theleatherman.com/ It's fun scene for trying on items and getting consultation from the very attentive staff.
thanks 2 users thanked virgospeedo for this useful post.
Bubblebum on 06/03/2022(UTC), jockxd on 09/03/2022(UTC)
Bubblebum  
#3 Posted : 06 March 2022 15:50:28(UTC)
Bubblebum

Originally Posted by: virgospeedo Go to Quoted Post
Hey BB,
There's very little to be found nowadays, and what's there tends to be for tourist shoppers with cheaper quality assortments. You can shop along Christopher Street and Eighth Avenue between 14th and 23rd Streets to find most of these shops. One highlight on Christopher Street that's great and has kept its high standards over the years is http://www.theleatherman.com/ It's fun scene for trying on items and getting consultation from the very attentive staff.

I’ve heard of this place and the positive reputation - I’m so going! The gear, the toys…wow!

THank you for the commentary, very much appreciated!
O2BnSF  
#4 Posted : 09 March 2022 02:50:10(UTC)
O2BnSF

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Bubblebum Go to Quoted Post
Guys, is there any good in-person thong shopping to be had in NYC anymore or has it all moved online?

I’ll be in town in 3 months and would like to pick up some pieces and feel that thrill you get from buying some hot underwear and swimwear in person.

Thanks!

BB

This brings back memories.

There used to be an underwear store on the upper East side near the Townhouse. This was about 25 - 30 years ago...pre-internet. I would stop in there to purchase a few items when I traveled to NYC. It seemed to be curated for men who liked sexy underwear, but were not the Christopher Street type. Nothing better than a handsome man in a suit with sexy underwear on underneath.
thanks 3 users thanked O2BnSF for this useful post.
Bubblebum on 09/03/2022(UTC), jockxd on 09/03/2022(UTC), virgospeedo on 09/03/2022(UTC)
Bubblebum  
#5 Posted : 09 March 2022 11:50:20(UTC)
Bubblebum

Originally Posted by: O2BnSF Go to Quoted Post

Thanks!

BB

There used to be an underwear store on the upper East side near the Townhouse. This was about 25 - 30 years ago...pre-internet. I would stop in there to purchase a few items when I traveled to NYC. It seemed to be curated for men who liked sexy underwear, but were not the Christopher Street type. Nothing better than a handsome man in a suit with sexy underwear on underneath.

I’ve heard of this place - was it 210 E58th in the Picasso building? I heard they sold HOM and all sorts of hot sexy gear.
slicktool9  
#6 Posted : 09 March 2022 14:11:55(UTC)
slicktool9

Was thanked: 30 time(s) in 21 post(s)

Thanks!

BB

That sounds like Underwares-- lots of different items, and a whole wall of thongs, notably Gazelle, the best cut.
thanks 2 users thanked slicktool9 for this useful post.
virgospeedo on 09/03/2022(UTC), Bubblebum on 09/03/2022(UTC)
virgospeedo  
#7 Posted : 09 March 2022 15:48:21(UTC)
virgospeedo

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 26 post(s)
Originally Posted by: slicktool9 Go to Quoted Post

Thanks!

BB

That sounds like Underwares-- lots of different items, and a whole wall of thongs, notably Gazelle, the best cut.

Oh Gazelle! That was the best thong brand....the super thin/stretchy material and design cuts were amazing. Largely responsible for first getting me in to my thong fetish ⭐️⭐️
Bubblebum  
#8 Posted : 09 March 2022 19:23:19(UTC)
Bubblebum

Thanks!

BB

That was it! I’ve never heard of Gazelle but are there any pics of the product anywhere?
slicktool9  
#9 Posted : 10 March 2022 16:25:10(UTC)
slicktool9

Was thanked: 30 time(s) in 21 post(s)

Thanks!

BB

That was it! I’ve never heard of Gazelle but are there any pics of the product anywhere?

Very hard to find pics. The company no longer seems to exist. There is something called Gazelle Sport that has assorted swimwear, etc, but definitely NOT the same. The original Gazelle had great Speedo-style briefs, too, but smaller in back and on the sides, and legs cut higher, and with the contour seam pouch to show off a cock. And not lined.
Bubblebum  
#10 Posted : 11 March 2022 11:13:40(UTC)
Bubblebum

Thanks!

BB

Very hard to find pics. The company no longer seems to exist. There is something called Gazelle Sport that has assorted swimwear, etc, but definitely NOT the same. The original Gazelle had great Speedo-style briefs, too, but smaller in back and on the sides, and legs cut higher, and with the contour seam pouch to show off a cock. And not lined.

Ah dang…i was born a few years too late for that…such a shame. But there are so many other brands that have popped up recently.