On the Plane

Encounters
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
The other day i was on a plane in the US on a 4 hour flight and scored a seat in first class. I was pumped that i was sitting up front, so i decided to dress a bit better - pale stretch chinos (fitted) on bottom and a matching black t-shirt and stretchy bulge thong. There was a very cute gay couple sitting behind me on the plan, same side. When i was getting onto the plane i happened to drop my ear buds by my seat so i leaned down to pick them up and unbeknownst to me, my shirt rode up, pants though tight allowed for quite a bit of exposed thong to the nice couple. An hour into the flight i found out that they had been talking about my underwear choice the whole time and when i got up to go to the lav, they followed me over and weren’t shy about just asking me how i liked wearing thongs and what it was like! I turned beet red…but proceeded to chat with them for 10mins about it all and one of the guys asked to see it again. So as i went into the lav…i gave my pants button a tug and let the back fall giving them a show…the taller and more ‘dominant’ of the two reached over and gave the strap a quick snap…both had huge smiles before heading back to their seats. The rest of the flight i had such a sexual high…and getting that back just typing this! Hope this happens again soon….
Exhibitionist
posted 2 years ago
Oohh i like your story! Love that kind of thing :)
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: Exhibitionist
Yeah the funny thing is that it wasn’t something I’d ever even think of doing normally. It was like i was on autopilot controlled by the 2 cute guys…
Exhibitionist
posted 2 years ago
posted by: Bubblebum
Yeah the funny thing is that it wasn’t something I’d ever even think of doing normally. It was like i was on autopilot controlled by the 2 cute guys…
I know what you mean. I'll love to have something like that happening whenever I'm on the train or bus!
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
I know what you mean. I'll love to have something like that happening whenever I'm on the train or bus!
Haha, yeah…well keep an open mind and keep traveling!
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
oh damn....that sure is hot...but honestly i can imagine they did that. Your bubblebum is too hot for not having dirty ideas ;-)
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: lycradudenl
oh damn....that sure is hot...but honestly i can imagine they did that. Your bubblebum is too hot for not having dirty ideas ;-)
Haha thanks - well i have to fly home…so lets see if anything happens on the return! Doubt something will but here’s to hoping!
Exhibitionist
posted 2 years ago
Haha thanks - well i have to fly home…so lets see if anything happens on the return! Doubt something will but here’s to hoping!
It'll be hot if you could film it if something does happens on the return :P
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
Ha! Not sure 3 guys going into the lav with a smart phone on a day flight would go unnoticed!!
Exhibitionist
posted 2 years ago
Ha! Not sure 3 guys going into the lav with a smart phone on a day flight would go unnoticed!!
Haha always worth a try ;)
Drewthong
posted 2 years ago
Great story

Thongs4AllThongs4All liked this.

hotthong1
posted 2 years ago
That is a hot story. If someone with wearing a thong with a hot bubble did some thong exposure, it would be fun to do the same - chat and then pull on that hot thong strap :)!
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
Now that we’re all flying a bit more - any other air travel stories to share out there? I have to fly this week…bringing a few suits with me for the hotel pool etc…
cc8556
posted 2 years ago
First, I ALWAYS travel with some thongs. I get off showing off in the hotel pool or gym. It's so hot. Second, I was on a work trip a few years ago when I was in great shape. I was on a plane down to florida. I was wearing a papi microfiber thong and the guy in the seat next to me just happened to be cute and i could totally tell he was gay. Myself, I'm straight, but I love turning on gay guys and teasing them and showing off for them. So partway through the flight, I exaggeratedly bent way down to get something out of my bag under the seat and intentionally exposed the top like 3-4 inches of my thong to him. about a minute later, he dropped me his business card and said "Hey, if you want to meet up when we get to florida, this is me." It got me so hard I had to go jerk off in the lavatory.
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
That’s super sexy…. ‘Straight’ eh? Hmmmm…haha. Well i would have looked too :)

cc8556cc8556 liked this.