Hot cyclist on instagram - lots of gear pics and reels

Hot pics from the internet
spdoswim13
posted 2 years ago
For those of us into cyclists and their gear, this man is hot :) and pretty sure he loves showing off his semi vpl and thick quads in his pics and reels. Enjoy @nabono7 https://www.instagram.com/nabono7/?hl=en edit: and he has a youtube where he talks and shows off in his kit ;) https://www.youtube.com/c/Nabono/videos
Last edited: 2 years ago
indiedude
posted 2 years ago
Yes he's very hot, but sadly he's a racist

SaintSemajSaintSemaj,saecoboysaecoboy liked this.

roadbiker75
posted 2 years ago
posted by: indiedude
How so? Just saying that when you call someone out for being a racist it would be nice to back that up with something.
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
I do not care if he is racist. Merely discussing race could be considered racism and makes one racist. Discrimination and violence based upon perceived race can be a crime. It can cause loss and leave a mark ;) Merely tossing out an accusation as such, really needs further qualification that is in context. Thanks.
indiedude
posted 2 years ago
posted by: roadbiker75
How so? Just saying that when you call someone out for being a racist it would be nice to back that up with something.
So I used to follow him on instagram a few years ago and June 2020 was a very divisive month in America. This was the month of Black Lives Matter, with protests in support as well as against it. I paid close attention to accounts this month to see where people stood in support of racial equality. Most in support, some silent and some against it. Nabono posted several stories with himself waving a Blue Lives Matter flag during this month, but many didn't notice because his hot bulge was in the foreground of the videos. Blue Lives Matter has racist connotations and was used in rebuttal to Black Lives Matter, so I looked to see who he followed. Out of the several hundreds of people he followed, he didn't follow one black person. Even though he is Brazilian I can assure you that people of color can be racist towards other people of color. In addition to waving the blue flag he storied video rants quoting then President Trump.

roadbiker75roadbiker75,ifitz86ifitz86 liked this.

roadbiker75
posted 2 years ago
So I used to follow him on instagram a few years ago and June 2020 was a very divisive month in America. This was the month of Black Lives Matter, with protests in support as well as against it. I paid close attention to accounts this month to see where people stood in support of racial equality. Most in support, some silent and some against it. Nabono posted several stories with himself waving a Blue Lives Matter flag during this month, but many didn't notice because his hot bulge was in the foreground of the videos. Blue Lives Matter has racist connotations and was used in rebuttal to Black Lives Matter, so I looked to see who he followed. Out of the several hundreds of people he followed, he didn't follow one black person. Even though he is Brazilian I can assure you that people of color can be racist towards other people of color. In addition to waving the blue flag he storied video rants quoting then President Trump.
Thank you for providing context 🙌 It makes a much better point.

indiedudeindiedude liked this.

Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
"So I used to follow him on instagram a few years ago and June 2020 was a very divisive month in America. This was the month of Black Lives Matter, with protests in support as well as against it. I paid close attention to accounts this month to see where people stood in support of racial equality. Most in support, some silent and some against it. Nabono posted several stories with himself waving a Blue Lives Matter flag during this month, but many didn't notice because his hot bulge was in the foreground of the videos. Blue Lives Matter has racist connotations and was used in rebuttal to Black Lives Matter, so I looked to see who he followed. Out of the several hundreds of people he followed, he didn't follow one black person. Even though he is Brazilian I can assure you that people of color can be racist towards other people of color. In addition to waving the blue flag he storied video rants quoting then President Trump." I wasted a bunch of time typing and editing a post. Now I just deleted it. What is the point of debating or discussing anything with logic like this. All this rationale and "evidence" is still completely circumstantial. I am not going to hurt anyone's Youtube revenue by making allegations that they are racist because of conjecture. Not part of woke Karen cancel culture, sorry. In order to see Nabono's "racism", I would have to become a racist. I do not want that scheiss in my head.
roadbiker75
posted 2 years ago
posted by: spandexter
Not part of woke Karen cancel culture, sorry. In order to see Nabono's "racism", I would have to become a racist. I do not want that scheiss in my head.
You're an idiot.
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
posted by: spandexter
Not part of woke Karen cancel culture, sorry. In order to see Nabono's "racism", I would have to become a racist. I do not want that scheiss in my head.
You're an idiot.
Thank you. Regards, Spandexter
roadbiker75
posted 2 years ago
You are welcome 😊
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
You are welcome 😊
I would show you the exact same lack of respect. However, when someone resorts to name-calling personal attacks, it is usually because they have no argument and facts to back it up. In other words. They actually are an idiot. Cheers.
spxbrln
posted 2 years ago
Les Gars' instagram A community of real Aussie cyclists posting (slightly crypto-gay) pics and stories. Some of the best meat I've seen on instagram! www.instagram.com/lesgarscc/ A selection of screenshots below ;-)
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
posted by: Guest
"So I used to follow him on instagram a few years ago and June 2020 was a very divisive month in America. This was the month of Black Lives Matter, with protests in support as well as against it. I paid close attention to accounts this month to see where people stood in support of racial equality. Most in support, some silent and some against it. Nabono posted several stories with himself waving a Blue Lives Matter flag during this month, but many didn't notice because his hot bulge was in the foreground of the videos. Blue Lives Matter has racist connotations and was used in rebuttal to Black Lives Matter, so I looked to see who he followed. Out of the several hundreds of people he followed, he didn't follow one black person. Even though he is Brazilian I can assure you that people of color can be racist towards other people of color. In addition to waving the blue flag he storied video rants quoting then President Trump." I wasted a bunch of time typing and editing a post. Now I just deleted it. What is the point of debating or discussing anything with logic like this. All this rationale and "evidence" is still completely circumstantial. I am not going to hurt anyone's Youtube revenue by making allegations that they are racist because of conjecture. Not part of woke Karen cancel culture, sorry. In order to see Nabono's "racism", I would have to become a racist. I do not want that scheiss in my head.
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_qk5egacyZF1rbqzwn.mp4 Here is one of those videos. Also proudly on display is a 3%er flag :s The Blue Lives Matter might still be a grey area, the 3%er one isn't (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Percenters).
Exhibitionist
posted 2 years ago
I really love seeing cyclists in their lycra, and I'll imagine what I'll do if they approach me :P I wear my lycra on my bike and its such a turn on knowing anyone will see your bulge and I don't hide it :P
spxbrln
posted 2 years ago
I recommend Chris Tolley: a real cyclist who shows off a lot on instagram. He's not gay, but VERY confident. Some of his posts and stories are soft-core ;-) https://www.instagram.com/tolleyalways/?hl=en
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
posted by: hornymoments1
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_qk5egacyZF1rbqzwn.mp4 Here is one of those videos. Also proudly on display is a 3%er flag :s The Blue Lives Matter might still be a grey area, the 3%er one isn't (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Percenters).
yikes that’s pretty grim, good that he’s so open about it though…really know where you stand.