Bulgehot stealing photos

Suggestions and site feedback
Exhibitionist
posted 2 years ago
Thought I'll warn you all Bulgehot has stolen a photo off me (in a superman outfit) and claiming to be his.... https://www.spandexparty.com/Public/Profile.aspx?ID=114009
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
Thanks for letting us know
Exhibitionist
posted 2 years ago
Bulgehot has reacted by removing my photo from his profile, as well as few others that I bet wasn't his
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
Makes a change from the playground guy
Exhibitionist
posted 2 years ago
I'll have to thank @MokADragon, a loyal fan, for bringing it to my attention.
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
I’m a fan of yours but you have blocked me from messaging you
Exhibitionist
posted 2 years ago
posted by: Lee123
I’m a fan of yours but you have blocked me from messaging you
I haven't? Cos I can see the 'send message' on your profile, and I am not even sure how to block someone from messaging me. I just know how to block someone completely that's all
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
That’s weird because I have sent you messages and you don’t seem to be receiving them.
Exhibitionist
posted 2 years ago
That’s weird because I have sent you messages and you don’t seem to be receiving them.
Oh have you? now that's weird! Not sure why?
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
I have just sent you a message and it’s not showing up on my message board like it does when I send to other people
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
Can you send me a private message and see if I receive it
Exhibitionist
posted 2 years ago
Can you send me a private message and see if I receive it
I've just done it
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
Not received it. This is really annoying because I really fancy you!
Exhibitionist
posted 2 years ago
Not received it. This is really annoying because I really fancy you!
Oh I'm not sure why it doesn't work. I'm sure the message button would not be there as an option if you could not message someone otherwise it would be pointless
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
At the top of the message, conversation bar there is the waste bin symbol. Next to it is a circle with a line through it. I think you have pressed that
Exhibitionist
posted 2 years ago
At the top of the message, conversation bar there is the waste bin symbol. Next to it is a circle with a line through it. I think you have pressed that
maybe that was done instead of pressing the waste bin button.... who knows
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
Just found it. Go onto top right hand of the screen where you have the view my profile. If you look down the list you will see blocked members. Go on there and you can unblock me
Exhibitionist
posted 2 years ago
Just found it. Go onto top right hand of the screen where you have the view my profile. If you look down the list you will see blocked members. Go on there and you can unblock me
You're not blocked cos if I blocked you, you would have not seen my photos at all, or see my comments in a forum, or things like that
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
I don’t know why then. Really odd
Exhibitionist
posted 2 years ago
I don’t know why then. Really odd
A faulty somewhere I guess, sorry I don't know what more I can do?