Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
bikiniminaz  
#1 Posted : 25 November 2021 14:16:11(UTC)
bikiniminaz

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 3 post(s)
This isn't fictional, this is about a couple of actual encounters, granted these happened years ago.

I had been talking with this guy for a while, online. We both were into skimpy swimwear and such and he wanted to invite me over to his place to hang out in or by his pool for a while. Finally, things aligned where we were able to meet but I wasn't ready as I would have liked. He emailed me while I was at work so I headed over after work. I didn't have anything to wear so I stopped at Kohl's but couldn't find a swimsuit to my liking so I picked up a pack of cotton bikini briefs underwear. I then made my way to his address where he answered the door in a blue speedo. I think he was about eight years older than me, but I can't be sure. We introduced ourselves and I went into the bathroom to strip off my clothes and change into the bikini briefs. We then went out to his backyard and pool and just hung around, getting acquainted. I won't bore you with too much because nothing really happened as we were just getting to know each other and such. I left and went about my day.

I want to say that it was a few weeks later, when I got another email from him, inviting me to hang out with him by his pool. He specified that he needed somebody to apply oil on him and that he'd enjoy returning the favor. This time, I made sure to be ready. I made sure that I was trimmed and shaved in all the right places. I also remembered to bring my metallic blue thong swimsuit with me to work. I had only half a day of work so I headed over to his place. He answered the door wearing a bright orange thong swimsuit and invited me into his house. I then, went into his bathroom and changed into my above mentioned blue thong swimsuit and it felt good. We then went out to his backyard/pool area. It started with me rubbing oil on him, up to and including his butt, which I enjoyed. After that, I asked him to apply oil on my entire backside. I remember feeling his hand on my shoulders and back, which felt good. After that, he simply applied oil to my exposed butt cheeks. If you'd like me to continue, please let me know. Please feel free to send me a private message.
thanks 2 users thanked bikiniminaz for this useful post.
JJtight1 on 25/11/2021(UTC), BiSurfer on 27/11/2021(UTC)
haiden  
#2 Posted : 27 November 2021 07:20:13(UTC)
haiden

Secret playground for adults, where you can meet different people - https://spandexparty.com/xmeet
BiSurfer  
#3 Posted : 27 November 2021 10:39:06(UTC)
BiSurfer

Was thanked: 40 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Yes, please keep going! :)

BTW, please ignore the SPAM above me if it's still there.