Cycling in Boston

Sports Meetups
joesnyder511
posted 2 years ago
Hey All, Are there any other cyclists in the Boston area who would like to meet up? I mostly do solo rides but would love to find some people to ride with. Let me know if you’re interested!

BubblebumBubblebum,ThongOneThongOne liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
Next time I’m in town…and if you wear that thong under your bibs! :)

cc8556cc8556 liked this.

Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
Interested for sure
nikepro74
posted 2 years ago
Sign me up!
SpeedoguyCA
posted 2 years ago
Wish you luck finding a riding buddy. Ive been looking also here in L.A. with little luck. Funny, you would think there were lots of hot spandex clad bikers on this site.😁

8eight88eight8 liked this.

8eight8
posted 2 years ago
posted by: joesnyder511
Hey All, Are there any other cyclists in the Boston area who would like to meet up? I mostly do solo rides but would love to find some people to ride with. Let me know if you’re interested!
If I lived in Boston I’d love to be your cycling buddy! We’d definitely get in gear and go riding together but I’m not sure how much cycling would actually happen. ;-)
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
Hey i ride (yes, bikes too) and if I’m ever in Bah-ston I’ll hit you up. Given your profile pic…not sure if bikes would be involved!
cc8556
posted 2 years ago
I'm in boston but don't have a road bike. MTB for sure!
ShawnCassidy
posted 2 years ago
would love to cycle with you guys and will let you know if I'm in your town soon. Also, anyone in Seattle, let me know!
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
I ride, always looking for company.
jpgallagher
posted 1 year ago
Would love to meet up and ride!! Let me know! Any excuse to be out in gear with others!
jpgallagher
posted 1 year ago