Favourite Lycra to Jerk In

Blog
frost1001
posted 3 years ago
One of the attractions of lycra is the effect it has on you and that desire to play with yourself. Whilst most lycra feels great does, anyone have any best recommendations having tried different brands?
ewart5
posted 3 years ago
Old UnderArmour shirts made up to around 2012 These feel amazing - they're tighter, silkier and shinier The recent "Recharge" shirts feel great too but most new UA is cheap and scratchy

richter75richter75 liked this.

speedologo
posted 3 years ago
For those of you who know me, it will be no surprise if I confess I mostly love to jerk in one of my speedo's, and sometimes I wrap one around my throbbing cock. I love to cum in my speedo briefs ;-)

AdidasRunAdidasRun liked this.

mml2
posted 3 years ago
Look at leohex brand on AliExpress. Not too expensive, look and feel amazing. I try to stay away from jerking in my normal running tights too much as I Ike to keep them for that purpose (although I have been known to leak quite a bit in them).

speedologospeedologo,AdidasRunAdidasRun liked this.

Peiniger1
posted 3 years ago
posted by: mml2
Look at leohex brand on AliExpress. Not too expensive, look and feel amazing. I try to stay away from jerking in my normal running tights too much as I Ike to keep them for that purpose (although I have been known to leak quite a bit in them).
Amazon sells some Leohex-stuff too ;)

AdidasRunAdidasRun liked this.

kirky004
posted 3 years ago
Love skins compression gear. I have 2 pairs of skins tights and one pair of shorts. Also can’t beat speedos. Stroking your balls and letting your cock poke up over the waistband. The tightness against my balls and bum drives me crazy.

speedologospeedologo liked this.

val101
posted 3 years ago
I have a big thing for rowing singlets. They're designed for actually sporting in so really lightweight and silky so feel amazing to jerk in. Just a shame that they're so damn expensive.
kevy191960
posted 3 years ago
For me, it has to be my old blue UK Viga tights so silky and soft I put these on and just can't help myself! Kev. https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/7775295/469799666
Last edited: 3 years ago

tightsaddict
posted 2 years ago
Skins A400 in one size too small because they are made to hug your legs and run up nicely in all places...... And that drives you guys crazy!

AdidasRunAdidasRun,speedologospeedologo liked this.

Exhibitionist
posted 2 years ago
posted by: tightsaddict
Skins A400 in one size too small because they are made to hug your legs and run up nicely in all places...... And that drives you guys crazy!
Now that sounds hot....
AdidasRun
posted 2 years ago
Skins are very hot to wear I leak in m6 blue skins a lot and run in them often...they never lose their tight grip. I tend to love shiny ultra thin lycra tights these days...I'm open minded about the brand
lycralover2019
posted 2 years ago
For me I always masterbate in my asics running tights or my white ballet tights. Rubbing through skin tight lycra is the horniest feeling. I used to masterbate in cycling tights but running and ballet tights have a thinner material that enhances the feeling. When I was a kid I even masturbated in tight trackie bottoms with no undies!
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
I wear a tight spandex thong like Joe Snyder bulge under my wet look Lycra N2N black tights…that’s the best for me

stringbody2015
posted 2 years ago
The best lycragear to jerk in are 1) speedo or Adidas swimwear 2) silky bodies 3) old style satin soccer shorts

speedologospeedologo,frost1001frost1001 liked this.

lycralover2019
posted 2 years ago
Just masturbated in an old pair of Asics running tights.
kinikispeedo
posted 2 years ago
back in the 80s, i used to have a pair of those skin tight lycra jeans as i regularly went to the local rock club in Birmingham. mine were black, all the rocker guys were either wearing them or tight jeans anyway. I used to jerk off in mine when i got home, i sometimes wondered if any of the other long haired rockers ever did too. They were quite a thin material so my cum used to ooze through quite easily and down the front.

frost1001frost1001 liked this.