Gear Finds & Reviews

Shops and Sites
H-B-I-C
posted 3 years ago
This Thread is for Reviews of Commercial or Small Mom & Pop Brands. Internet or Local Store Finds (Post your Country, if an In-Store Find.) Find something Hot & worth sharing? Post the Companies Info, & leave a review if you've tried their Gear! I've found so many HOT Brands on Twitter, Thanks to people Sharing their Reviews.

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: H-B-I-C
This Thread is for Reviews of Commercial or Small Mom & Pop Brands. Internet or Local Store Finds (Post your Country, if an In-Store Find.) Find something Hot & worth sharing? Post the Companies Info, & leave a review if you've tried their Gear! I've found so many HOT Brands on Twitter, Thanks to people Sharing their Reviews.
Want to kick this off with one of your own? Would be great to have an example and what format you want!
H-B-I-C
posted 2 years ago
posted by: Bubblebum
posted by: H-B-I-C
Want to kick this off with one of your own? Would be great to have an example and what format you want!
Yes, I started to write up a couple reviews, then got sidetracked with dick. LOL Basically Brand, Website or link, Short Review (anything worth mentioning) If Sizing is Asian or Western (there are a lot of brands that are just Private labeling Gear from Alibaba), Quality, etc.
H-B-I-C
posted 2 years ago
LOCATION: US In-Store Find at Dollar Tree Designer Pantyhose, $1.00 Each. Thought I would post this find ASAP, so if you're out & about, they're worth checking for! Some of these Pantyhose Brands (and Tights) Retail for $18 - $39 each @ Nordstrom, Sacs 5th Ave, ETC. Dollar Tree Designer Pantyhose
H-B-I-C
posted 2 years ago
Twitter Find: SkinDex's NEW Twitter Account Company is Based out of Thailand. I'll start by saying, I have personally ordered 8 pairs of Tights, Singlet, & Sheer Top from this Thailand Based Company. They did have to start a NEW Twitter Account, but their Previous account had so many hot pictures of their Semi Custom Gear. Since they're just starting the new Twitter Account, Refer to their LineApp for Pictures of their Gear. Ordering: They Utilize the LINE App for Ordering. SkinDex LINE APP Easiest way to Order is to Look through their pictures, Save what you want, then send it to them Via the LINE App, and confirm Fabric, Size, Colors, Waist Band Type, etc. If you have a Longer Waist, Verify the Rise, so you don't get it, and it's too low rise for you, and your Butt crack is hanging out, unless you want that. TIPS: If you see something you want, Verify with them every Detail, I.E, If you want the Exposed Elastic Waist Band, or the Encased Elastic Waistband. Some of my Tights were manufactured with the Exposed Elastic Band, because they were getting Feedback from Western Customers, that the Standard Encased Elastic Rise was too low. --- So Be VERY Specific, and confirm every detail. With that being said, The Quality is great, I went with Size Large in all of my tights, but the Black Pinstripe Fabric, because it didn't look as Stretchy as the Nylon/Spandex, and while the Large was a Tad on the Smaller side, Because I have I thicker/beefier build, with Thicker Thighs. If you're a Large in Western Brands, you will probably be fine with their Large. Their Sizing Chart for the waist sizing is Accurate. I got the Sheer Top & Singlet in XL, & it was the correct size for me. So I would say the Sheer Tops run Smaller, & the Singlets are pretty true to Size, & I only went with XL because of my Thicker Thighs, but the Singlet fit my Thighs/Ass perfectly. If you have a Slim Build, & like it Tight, Stick with your Regular Western Size. Pricing at the time of MY order (Sept 2021) Tights: $26 Shirt: $26 Singlet: $32 Shipping is Via DHL: Starts at $50 USD (If shipping to the US?) and goes up from there. I believe I paid $65 total Shipping for my order. Production Took about a Week, DHL Shipping 2 Business Days to make it to me from Thailand to Seattle, WA -- USA. My Black SkinDex Tights
H-B-I-C
posted 2 years ago
Under Armour US: (Also Available in other Markets, but with different Logos/Branding) Under Armour Iso-Chill Tights If you're looking for Top Quality Workout tights, Check out UA's Iso-Chill Line! I can confirm the BLACK & BLUE are the Shiny Eye Catching Spandex that a lot of us miss from the Bigger Brands. The Compression Tanks are just as Amazing, and For sure the Black & Blue are the same Super Shiny Spandex. IMO, you can size down if you want it super tight. I ordered the Tights in Large (My Normal Size in UA Tights), and while the Compression is nice & tight on my Legs/Thighs/Ass, the waist isn't super tight.
H-B-I-C
posted 2 years ago
Gem Wrld Apparel Not your Average Womens Fishnets/Lace Tights. Super Sexy/Slutty, & almost Masculine at the same time, with the Cut/Waistband. The Lace/Sheer Fabric doesn't stretch much, so if you're in the middle of a M/L, you might want to choose the Larger Size. They only Offer S/M & L/XL Sizing for their Lace/Sheer Tights. Quality is Good, but the fabric is thin, so handle with care if you want them to last for awhile. If you're rough in them, the lace can rip away from the seam, but can easily be fixed/repaired. I own 5 Pairs, some fit a TAD bit smaller, because of the Fabric having very little/no stretch, but the L/XL does still fit, just a bit tighter on the thighs. They Often have 20% off Promo Codes posted on their IG, with TONS of pictures of guys in their gear. Gem Wrld Apprel's Instagram
H-B-I-C
posted 2 years ago
US In-Store Find: Store: Ross Item: Under Armour Hear Gear Tights with See-thru Pouch Price: $12.99 When shopping in-store, make sure to pay attention to the Waistband, as they have two types of White UA tights currently being stocked at All Ross Locations. According to the tag on the inside of the Tights, this is the 2018 Version, again, with the Sheer Pouch, that you can easily see your Thong/Bulge/Dick thru. (My all time Favorite UA Tights) UA Hear Gear Tights Tags to Compare Thong How see Thru the Tights are. Leg If you have Tattoos, they're easily Visible.
Last edited: 2 years ago

richter75richter75 liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
https://www.mwearnyc.com/product-page/malibu-dream This one’s new to me - never tried. Only available online, reviews on twitter/other sites look supportive. No pesky tags or whatnot Have a look, I’m thinking of doing some shopping here!
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
https://projectclaude.com/product-category/mens-accessories/ This too under UNDERWEAR there are some wet look spandex outfits that look incredibly sexy. Price doesn’t appear to be too outlandish, styles very fun. Love the 2 thongs they have. I will try this soon
H-B-I-C
posted 2 years ago
US Folks: IN-STORE Deal: FYI, if you have a ROSS, They started their Annual Pink Tag Markdowns TODAY. Lots of $ .49, .99, 1.49, & 1.99 ITEMS! Found a BUNCH of Nike & Adidas Compression Shorts (Alphaskin) for .49. Also found lots of the short 2-4" Inseam Nike Running Shorts for .99. Markdowns should be completed by tomorrow, Nationwide. Also, if you like those Glute God Seamless Leggings, with the Band on the Ass crack, to make your ass look more defined, They have them in the Womens Section for .99.

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
https://projectclaude.com/product-category/sale/ Some cute things in here also on sale…thong selection is super sexy, but they have lots of other options
Ni1991ck
posted 2 years ago
Does anyone know where you can get full shiny bodysuits?? I’m based in Australia..
H-B-I-C
posted 2 years ago
posted by: Ni1991ck
Does anyone know where you can get full shiny bodysuits?? I’m based in Australia..
Why not get a Suit from the brand Amoresy? Super hot brand right now.
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: Ni1991ck
You COULD try Leohex - I haven’t tried but guys on here love them https://leohex.aliexpress.com/store/4646014
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
What are the best tights for cynching tight up your ass?
H-B-I-C
posted 2 years ago
posted by: Jaymes
What are the best tights for cynching tight up your ass?
I think it really depends on your build/ass size. But the BEST Tights to Define your ass cheeks, IMO, Are Istar & Brute Custom Tights. https://www.ishtarandbrute.com (You can also search their tag on IG, & see TONS of people wearing their tights) I have a thicker/beefier build with a big ass, so most tights do not go deep enough into my crack. if I size up, & fold the waist band over, & pull tights up, I can get some styles (LeoHex Footed Tights, Ballet Tights, some N2N,etc) to go deep into my crack. If you have a smaller frame, not super thick thighs, tight ass, I think it's easier to get the seam pulled deep into your crack, to define your cheeks. Also, If you're looking for inexpensive, you can search 'Tik Tok Leggings' on AliExpress, Wish, eBay, Amazon, etc, and most of those Tights have the Scrunch seam in the ass crack, that define your ass cheeks.

virgospeedovirgospeedo liked this.