Muscleskins

Shops and Sites
ministring
posted 3 years ago
So muscleskins look unbelievable on all those who have posted on here... my issue is that I *need* one in my life but they don't post to the UK. Any suggestions on how to get around this?
Bubblebum
posted 3 years ago
Have you asked them if they would reconsider? What did they say when you asked about UK shipping?
H-B-I-C
posted 3 years ago
posted by: ministring
So muscleskins look unbelievable on all those who have posted on here... my issue is that I *need* one in my life but they don't post to the UK. Any suggestions on how to get around this?
Hi Ministring, you can find a Freight Forwarder to forward all your packages from the US to the UK. If you don't want to go through the hassle of looking for a Freight Forwarder, Message me, & I'm willing to ship it to you at Cost. USPS First Class International is very inexpensive, but the tracking isn't very detailed. I believe it shows when it's picked up, leaves the US, and the final delivery scan. Also, it can take up to 3 weeks. But YES, you NEED Muscleskins in your Gear Collection!

nylonandtightnylonandtight liked this.

oceanthong
posted 3 years ago
Why you think they don't ship to UK? I'm big fun of muscleskin from Japan. I've had no problem ordering from him many times. Hoprfully you will order to them :-)
Tnthongguy
posted 3 years ago
They have shipped to me in Australia
Bubblebum
posted 3 years ago
Yeah I’m sure if you ask again they’d do it? I have a friend in France who ordered from them in the past…
ministring
posted 3 years ago
Thanks for all the messages fellas. I didn't even think of getting in touch to see if they could send to me! Silly me I know... will post some pics up if I can get some.

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 3 years ago
posted by: ministring
Thanks for all the messages fellas. I didn't even think of getting in touch to see if they could send to me! Silly me I know... will post some pics up if I can get some.
All of this MS talk…i just ordered 2 more!
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
I have checked the website and it does not mention anything about not delivering to the UK so you should be able to order from them from the UK without any problems. I might give it a go myself.
Bubblebum
posted 3 years ago
Just asked a friend in London…he’s ordered before
Cr0mb0
posted 3 years ago
Hi, I’m uk based and I have about 20 from MS so I can confirm they most certainly do ship to the UK. A friend of mine even had 2 delivered about 5 days ago from them in the UK, so get some ordered :P

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 3 years ago
Sounds like an London uw party in the making!