AliExpress/eBay/Wish Finds & Reviews

Shops and Sites
H-B-I-C
posted 3 years ago
So I rarely purchase Gear from China, with how different a lot of the Sizing/Cuts are. But once in a Blue Moon, I'll see someone with a Similar item on, and I'll Purchase it, in hopes of it being good quality/cut well. (Not super lowrise where your ass crack hangs out, small pouch, etc). I thought it would be nice to start a Thread where you can Post a Review of a Piece of Gear you found & Purchased from AliExpress/eBay/Wish, ETC. Also, a lot of the SAME Gear can Also be purchased on Amazon with Prime, at a much higher price.

maxx123maxx123 liked this.

H-B-I-C
posted 3 years ago
AliExpress Find: Power Mesh Tights with Solid Panel on Side. Fit: I wear L in N2N, I purchased XL, and it fit me Perfectly, if I wanted to go Smaller, I probably could, & because the Power Mesh is Super Thin & Stretchy, If you have a smaller ass/legs, you could probably get your Normal Size, or even size down, so it's a super tight fit. The Seam does go up your Ass Crack, which I like. Lol I have every Color, + one extra in Light Gray, they're that good. One issue, if you're taller, I would say 5'9 & above, the Inseam MAY not reach down to your Ankles, but they still look really good. Also, They're available in a shorter Style. Long Tights Shorter Version If you want to Search it on AliExpress: Breathable Mesh Tights Men Sport. I have also seen them on Amazon for a Higher Price, but with Prime Shipping.
Last edited: 3 years ago
H-B-I-C
posted 3 years ago
AliExpress Finds: I Purchased Gray & Yellow. Super Sheer, Comfortable, A little Low Rise in the Back (I think it would depend on if you have a big butt), the Bulge Pouch isn't as large as other Bulge Designs, but your balls/dick will fit nicely in the front, soft or hard. Elastic on the waist isn't super tight, so unless you have a big butt, don't size up. I wear usually wear L, but ordered XL, and it fits perfectly. (So it's definitely in the Middle of Western/Asian Sizing, hence why XXL is available.) If you have always wanted to try the Fabrics that TM or Good Men Wear, & a lot of the other Japanese Underwear Companies use, this is a Good inexpensive piece of gear to order. If you want to Search for it on AliExpress: BRAVE PERSON Sexy Men Underwear Briefs U convex Big Penis Pouch Design Wonderjock Men Cotton Briefs for Man Bikini Hot Sale Sexy Nylon Sheer Bikini
H-B-I-C
posted 3 years ago
Ice Silk LARGE Bulge Pouch Brief I purchased Rose Red & Red. Colors are Vibrant & made of very Stretchy/Semi Sheer when stretched Ice Silk Fabric. I wear a Size L, and Originally ordered Size XL, Got it, it fit, but was a little too big, so I re-ordered Large, and it fit perfect. I would say Sizing is True to Western Brands. The Pouch is HUGE, So if you have a Big Dick or Balls, Or like to wear Cock Rings & Ball Stretchers, you will find the Pouch on these amazing. Such a Great deal for everyday wear! If you want to Search it: Men Soft Ice Silk Underwear Sexy Ultra Thin Penis Large Pouch Men's Briefs Panties Underpants cueca Low Rise Slips hombre Eroti
H-B-I-C
posted 3 years ago
Black with White Stripe Thigh Socks/Stockings One Size, I have Thick Thighs & these go all the way up my Thunder Thighs, and even though they don't have any type of Silicone to keep them up, they do stay in place for the most part. Now if you're going to be running a marathon, don't count on it. If you want to search for them: Tube Socks Dress Socks Gifts For Men Exotic Formal Wear Suit Men Sexy Sports Stocking Business Dress Socks Formal Men's Stocking

frost1001frost1001 liked this.

H-B-I-C
posted 3 years ago
Sheer Ripstop Shorts These Run Very Small, I ordered XXL, and I would say it's cut like a Standard US Medium. If you have a Big butt, size up. The XXL does fit on me, and they look super sexy on. Transparent, but not 100% Sheer. You can see your Thong (Front & Back), and because I have a Tattoo on my Thigh, it is 100% visible. But for SURE Asian sizing/cut. The picture they're using is actually Rufskins picture, but I will say the shorts look the same, maybe just not AS short. but nothing like Knee length. If you want to Search for the item on AliExpress: Mens Casual Shorts Sexy Fully Transparent Fast Dry Boardshorts Masculino Shorts Men Homme Gym Clothing Maillot De Bain Short Mens Short Shorts Great Quality, Again, Asian Sizing, XXL fits me. If you have a slim build with a smaller butt, you could probably get your regular size. If you want to search on AliExpress: 2021 Summer Hot Shorts Men's Solid Color Shorts Men's Summer Loose Breathable Casual Shorts Beach Shorts Large Size
H-B-I-C
posted 3 years ago
Mens Combat Tights Sizing: IMO, order your Regular Underwear Size. I wear a L or XL in Nike Compression Tights, Depending on the Fabric, So I sized up to XXL, and they are too big. If I re-order, I will probably go with a L or XL. The Fabric/Cut isn't as nice as Nike, Under Armour, etc, but if you're looking for something inexpensive, these fit the bill. If you want to search: Men's Compression Pants Male Tights Leggings for Running Gym Sport Fitness Quick Dry Fit Joggings Workout White Black Trousers
H-B-I-C
posted 3 years ago
Brave Person Mesh Tight Shorts I ordered Gray, Good Quality, I would say one size Smaller than Western Sizing. Sheer Tight Shorts Great Quality, Super Sexy, SUPER Sheer Mesh. IMO, one size smaller than Western sizing, XL Fit me perfect, If you have a smaller frame/butt, get your normal size. I ordered Both White & Black. Something to note, Some Sellers have it with the Logo, & without. I purchased both versions, and I don't prefer one or the other. Without Logo Sheer Tight Shorts If you would like to search: W/Logo: BRAVE PERSON Men's Sexy Transparent Beach Wear Shorts Man Board Shorts Multifunctional Knee-length Tights for Men Trunks Shorts W/Out Logo (price is higher) : GANYANR Brand Swimming Trunks Men Boxer Racing Long Sexy Swim Shorts Gay Tight Beachwear Low Waist Male Swimwear Swimsuit Pouch
H-B-I-C
posted 3 years ago
eBay Find: Micro Thong This Micro Bulge Thong is super skimpy, good sized pouch, but zero stretch in the fabric, Feels Slutty & Cheap at the same time. If you want to feel like a Cheap Slut, wearing a $5 Thong, this is for you. I would say Asian Sizing/Cut (Shorter thong strap). I ordered XL & it fit, but the thong strap was shorter than normal. I purchased 3 colors, and while very vibrant, I don't care for the fabric. If you want to search: Men Micro Thong Mesh Striped Guy Underwear Thong Bikini Briefs Lingerie Pants
sheerboy22
posted 3 years ago
Great write ups, appreciate you taking the time to share.
H-B-I-C
posted 3 years ago
posted by: sheerboy22
Great write ups, appreciate you taking the time to share.
No worries, I hope others take the time to Chime in, if they find something worth buying, or if something sucks that bad. Lol
H-B-I-C
posted 2 years ago
AliExpress Find: Bulge Thong Inexpensive Bulge Thongs. When I bought mines a month ago, they were only .96 shipped. (check other sellers deals) Sizing chart is accurate. I wear a US Large, got a XL, and it fit just as a Large. The cut on this thong is standard. I prefer my Thongs Skimpy, so I folded the elastic over once on all sides (did the leg holes first, then the top waist), Cover Stitched it (you can use a ZigZag or double needle), and was able to turn it into the Skimpier Sides/Strap that I prefer. High quality, 2nd Skin/Ice Silk fabric.
JJtight1
posted 2 years ago
This is a great thread. I just ordered some items and I look forward to reporting back with some reviews!
H-B-I-C
posted 2 years ago
AliExpress Find: Booty Scrunch Leggings Exactly the same as the Glute Gods Version being sold at $75. This AliExpress Sellers is TOP quality, & Fits/Looks Amazing. True to size, I ordered a Mens US Large, and it's perfect for me.