Amateur Photographer in London

London
Ryan123
posted 3 years ago
Guys - Looking for an amateur photographer in the London area who is OK with taking pix of me in gear, as well as bulge/cock shots. Anyone know of anyone they can suggest? Finding it tricky to track someone down for this. Genuine, discreet, friendly. Message me if you know someone . Thanks.
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
I am a physique and gay erotica, fetish model. I've collaborated with several photographers on a TFP basis, shooting erotica and fetish in the London area. Drop me a DM and I may be able to guide you to the right photographer.
posted by: Ryan123
Guys - Looking for an amateur photographer in the London area who is OK with taking pix of me in gear, as well as bulge/cock shots. Anyone know of anyone they can suggest? Finding it tricky to track someone down for this. Genuine, discreet, friendly. Message me if you know someone . Thanks.
Surreyspandex
posted 9 months ago
posted by: Ryan123
I would love to photograph you