SkinFit - who here has tried?

Shops and Sites
Bubblebum
posted 3 years ago
Guys, I’m just getting going in the spandex world and I’m thinking ‘where has this been all my life?’. Question - who here has tried SkinFit? I found their site the other day, the gear looks so hot! And they JUST came out with a metallic line that looks like something i should wear :) https://skinfit-internacional.myshopify.com/collections/underwear/products/silver-bulge-thong Let me know if anyone has any views or experience with this thanks! BB

hotthong1hotthong1 liked this.

Exhibitionist
posted 3 years ago
oooh I've not come across them before. Now I got to open my wallet to make some orders..... the singlets looks great!
arkel
posted 3 years ago
I purchased a singlet and a speedo from them. Both look really nice and feel great (I'm going to post a pic at some point ;) ). Just be careful with the color combination : my speedo was light blue with an orange waistband, and the darker color bled onto the lighter one when it got wet. I told them about it and they offered to give me a new one for free the next time I order something. Just avoid a dark/light color combo for the swimwear.
H-B-I-C
posted 3 years ago
SkinFit is Great Quality. I own about 10 pairs of Tights (Old style, before they added the seam to the crotch), Long Body Suit, Bulge Thongs, & Leg Warmers. The Tights Fit Nice, Personally, I didn't care for the Bulge Thongs, Not Skimpy enough for my slutty ass. The Leg Warmers are very sexy, but they don't have elastic on the top band, so if you do any kind of moving, you're constantly trying to adjust them. (I did buy some Silicone Elastic to attach, just haven't done it yet.) The Spandex they use is the SUPER SHINY MilliSkin.

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

Exhibitionist
posted 3 years ago
posted by: arkel
I purchased a singlet and a speedo from them. Both look really nice and feel great (I'm going to post a pic at some point ;) ). Just be careful with the color combination : my speedo was light blue with an orange waistband, and the darker color bled onto the lighter one when it got wet. I told them about it and they offered to give me a new one for free the next time I order something. Just avoid a dark/light color combo for the swimwear.
Oooh thanks for the tip
Bubblebum
posted 3 years ago
posted by: H-B-I-C
SkinFit is Great Quality. I own about 10 pairs of Tights (Old style, before they added the seam to the crotch), Long Body Suit, Bulge Thongs, & Leg Warmers. The Tights Fit Nice, Personally, I didn't care for the Bulge Thongs, Not Skimpy enough for my slutty ass. The Leg Warmers are very sexy, but they don't have elastic on the top band, so if you do any kind of moving, you're constantly trying to adjust them. (I did buy some Silicone Elastic to attach, just haven't done it yet.) The Spandex they use is the SUPER SHINY MilliSkin.
Thanks for the help all, very much appreciated. I’ll give it a shot…maybe a bulge thong in Mexican Pink?
H-B-I-C
posted 3 years ago
posted by: Bubblebum
Thanks for the help all, very much appreciated. I’ll give it a shot…maybe a bulge thong in Mexican Pink?
Yeah, I believe I got the Mexican Pink & the Neon Yellow. Super Bright & eye Catching. Neon Pink Thongs are always my #1 Pick when Thong Shopping.

Bubblebum
posted 3 years ago
Yeah, I believe I got the Mexican Pink & the Neon Yellow. Super Bright & eye Catching. Neon Pink Thongs are always my #1 Pick when Thong Shopping.
Ah nice…if you had to compare the bulge thong to any other on the market, do you know of any other regular brand that fits similarly?
H-B-I-C
posted 3 years ago
Ah nice…if you had to compare the bulge thong to any other on the market, do you know of any other regular brand that fits similarly?
Hmmm, I don't think I've had a Thong with such Thick Side Straps. Even the Cheapy Cheap AliExpress Thongs are a lot more Skimpy. If you don't mind the thicker straps, You might like it. The Bulge Pouch is much larger than on the say Joe Snyder Bulge Thong. If you're looking for a Super Sexy Neon Pink Thong, Check out MuscleSkins. Either the Poser to Torpedo Pouch. Also, No worries, I actually like talking about Gear Shopping. I often do research before purchasing as well. If I find the Skin Fit Bulge Thongs, I'll try & take a picture of the Strap, comparing it to my Joe Snyder Bulge Thong.

Bubblebum
posted 3 years ago
Hmmm, I don't think I've had a Thong with such Thick Side Straps. Even the Cheapy Cheap AliExpress Thongs are a lot more Skimpy. If you don't mind the thicker straps, You might like it. The Bulge Pouch is much larger than on the say Joe Snyder Bulge Thong. If you're looking for a Super Sexy Neon Pink Thong, Check out MuscleSkins. Either the Poser to Torpedo Pouch. Also, No worries, I actually like talking about Gear Shopping. I often do research before purchasing as well. If I find the Skin Fit Bulge Thongs, I'll try & take a picture of the Strap, comparing it to my Joe Snyder Bulge Thong.
Yeah please do snap a comparison pic if you don’t mind! Thanks so much!
speed0tyr
posted 3 years ago
I agree that the leg warmers don't stay in place. I've also had the color fade in wash where fabric was touching, despite using cold water and mild detergent. So probably should hand wash.
ism_au
posted 3 years ago
I have the violet bulge thong and I have to say I find the fit to be fairly tight - not so much on the bulge but on the side. (I'm a size 32" so I bought a Medium - but I think a large size would be more comfortable). Photos on my instagram - https://www.instagram.com/p/CThRW91FtHjsR24lRlbnQJS6Wrk8rK6TYOlGoI0/
Bubblebum
posted 3 years ago
posted by: ism_au
I have the violet bulge thong and I have to say I find the fit to be fairly tight - not so much on the bulge but on the side. (I'm a size 32" so I bought a Medium - but I think a large size would be more comfortable). Photos on my instagram - https://www.instagram.com/p/CThRW91FtHjsR24lRlbnQJS6Wrk8rK6TYOlGoI0/
Pics are all private…do you have a public profile?
H-B-I-C
posted 3 years ago
Hey Big Butt, I didn't forget to take the pictures for you, I just have HELLA Gear & had to look for them. Lol Any who, As Pictured: 1st Picture, Left to Right: Neon Yellow - SkinFit Bulge Thong, Neon Pink Joe Snyder Bulge Thong, Neon Green TM Bulge Thong, Midnight Blue Muscle Skins Poser Pouch with 1/2" Straps. The SF Thong isn't Flat Flat, But I can confirm, it's almost TWICE what the Joe Snyder Bulge Thong Side Strap is. 2nd Picture: Comparing Mexican Pink to Joe Snyder Neon Pink. 3rd Picture: Showing the Straps. As you can see, the Strap that touches your hole on the SkinFit is pretty THICK, IMO, Too thick. I want to feel the strap touching my hole, but I don't want to feel like it's suffocating it. LOL In the 3rd Pic, Joe Snyder Camo Bulge Thong, as you can see, sometimes you'll get a Thong from them with a Thicker Ass Strap, but with the Old School Nylon/Lycra Blend, it's a lot more softer & does stretch so it isn't as thick when on. I did receive a Polyester Bulge Thong with a Thicker Ass Strap, which sucks, but i'm sure i'll still wear eventually.

sheerboy22sheerboy22,BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 3 years ago
Hey Big Butt, I didn't forget to take the pictures for you, I just have HELLA Gear & had to look for them. Lol Any who, As Pictured: 1st Picture, Left to Right: Neon Yellow - SkinFit Bulge Thong, Neon Pink Joe Snyder Bulge Thong, Neon Green TM Bulge Thong, Midnight Blue Muscle Skins Poser Pouch with 1/2" Straps. The SF Thong isn't Flat Flat, But I can confirm, it's almost TWICE what the Joe Snyder Bulge Thong Side Strap is. 2nd Picture: Comparing Mexican Pink to Joe Snyder Neon Pink. 3rd Picture: Showing the Straps. As you can see, the Strap that touches your hole on the SkinFit is pretty THICK, IMO, Too thick. I want to feel the strap touching my hole, but I don't want to feel like it's suffocating it. LOL In the 3rd Pic, Joe Snyder Camo Bulge Thong, as you can see, sometimes you'll get a Thong from them with a Thicker Ass Strap, but with the Old School Nylon/Lycra Blend, it's a lot more softer & does stretch so it isn't as thick when on. I did receive a Polyester Bulge Thong with a Thicker Ass Strap, which sucks, but i'm sure i'll still wear eventually.
Thanks so much for this its all REALLY helpful to compare all the style of thong i love to wear. I think the SF, though great colors and materials, might be a bit much in terms of coverage and i might just go with. The MS thong with the 1/2” straps. That one looks to be most ideal, or at least from what i can see here. Thanks again!!