Trail running!

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
I ran the Hell Runner race last Sunday. Literally hundreds of guys in tight lycra! I spotted at least 3 who were definately sporting a c-ring enhanced bulge. You get filthy dirty running through bogs and mud and the icing on the cake was spotting loads of wet speedos, briefs, jocks and even a thong as guys got changed after the race! Reckon I might do a few more races like this!
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
Sounds awesome! Tempted to say "pix or it didn't happen" just to get you to have a buddy take pictures next time. Where was this?

syndrosyndro liked this.

Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
Here's some video footage from last year: Youtube clip
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
Wow! Looks like an awesome trail.
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
It's held at Longmoor army camp in Liss, Hants. Sadly I was on my own so wasn't able to get pics. For the runners in the SP community - give it a go! Hard work, but fun!
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
That would be worth getting on a plane to join. Seriously. Wow.
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
I've entered the hell rider event at west Wycombe in June. Should be a great view. I'm hoping to borrow a friends black and blue Nike Speedsuit :-) Just out of interest has anyone done a triathlon or aquathlon in an Adidas fullbody suit? I'm entered into a tri as well and considering giving the suit its first proper use.
Close2Skin
posted 3 years ago
When in high school I ran x-country and long distance in track. I always wore spandex shorts in the warmer months and tights in the colder months so I had many in all colors. I never really had much of a bulge in them but my ass in them was always asking to be fucked. To get our long distance runs in we would run off campus and sometimes on trails in the near by creeks. One time during my freshman year two of the seniors took me with them on the trails. We were running for a while and then stop for a rest at boulder beside the creek. One of the senior boys started to take a piss just a few feet from us and when done turn to us and was jerking himself. He said something about how he always horny after a run. The other senior told him to put it away he did not want to see his dick. He responded you have seen it before. The other told him that supposed to be just between me and you and not in front of the freshman. He said it okay he likes dick or he would not be showing his ass off in those spandex everyday and the slaps my ass with his other hand. He asked me do you not and I admitted that I had been with a few guys. The other asked me what I had done with guys and I told them I had sucked and been fucked. He asked me so you had a dick in your ass and I said yes. He then asked if he could try it with me and I told him I did not know. He told me just one time is all. Then the one still stroking himself said we have sucked each other so we will not tell anyone. I asked them if they promise and they said as long as you do not tell anyone about us. I said okay then and asked who house will we go to. They said no ones we can do it right here and the other lowered his running shorts down and started stroking his hard dick. I said here and they both said yes and that nobody would see us here. He then told me to pull my shorts down and show them my speedo tan lines I had and he asked the other if he had notice my tan lines and he said he had not and when I pulled my shorts down he said he does wear speedos. I leaned forward on the boulder and he came and rubbed my butt and tried to stick his finger in me. He then started rubbing his dick up and down my ass crack He said he could not see my hole and so I spread my ass cheeks for him and he started to push into my ass hole. It hurt due to no lube and I told him to put some spit on it and he tried again.He slipped in and it still hurt as he started to move in and out of me. He said I was tight and kept getting deeper in to me making me wince with pain every time. He continued for about a minute till he groaned and stopped and I felt him cumming in me. He held me still till he pulled out with a wet farting sound. I started pulling my shorts back up and the other senior boy said wait I want to try it to. He got behind me and started rubbing his dick on my ass so I leaned against the boulder again and he slipped in to me all at once sending a sharp pain through me. I pushed him back and told him to be easy that it hurts. He tried again and went slowly till he popped in. He then started moving in and out of me going deeper. It did not hurt as bad probably because of the cum lube I had in me. He started slow and then started speeding up till he was slapping against me and almost making me fall over. He went about a minute also till he stopped and I felt him cumming in me too. He pulled out and I felt cum on the inside of my leg from my ass hole. The other senior said we better get back to campus before coach comes looking for us. So we all pulled our shorts back up and started jogging back to campus. I could feel their cum in my ass and down the leg of my spandex shorts. Go back to the locker room and took off the shorts and could see the wet stains of their cum in them, luckily it just looked like sweat stains though so no one knew
BiSurfer
posted 3 years ago
posted by: Close2Skin
When in high school I ran x-country and long distance in track. I always wore spandex shorts in the warmer months and tights in the colder months so I had many in all colors. I never really had much of a bulge in them but my ass in them was always asking to be fucked. To get our long distance runs in we would run off campus and sometimes on trails in the near by creeks. One time during my freshman year two of the seniors took me with them on the trails. We were running for a while and then stop for a rest at boulder beside the creek. One of the senior boys started to take a piss just a few feet from us and when done turn to us and was jerking himself. He said something about how he always horny after a run. The other senior told him to put it away he did not want to see his dick. He responded you have seen it before. The other told him that supposed to be just between me and you and not in front of the freshman. He said it okay he likes dick or he would not be showing his ass off in those spandex everyday and the slaps my ass with his other hand. He asked me do you not and I admitted that I had been with a few guys. The other asked me what I had done with guys and I told them I had sucked and been fucked. He asked me so you had a dick in your ass and I said yes. He then asked if he could try it with me and I told him I did not know. He told me just one time is all. Then the one still stroking himself said we have sucked each other so we will not tell anyone. I asked them if they promise and they said as long as you do not tell anyone about us. I said okay then and asked who house will we go to. They said no ones we can do it right here and the other lowered his running shorts down and started stroking his hard dick. I said here and they both said yes and that nobody would see us here. He then told me to pull my shorts down and show them my speedo tan lines I had and he asked the other if he had notice my tan lines and he said he had not and when I pulled my shorts down he said he does wear speedos. I leaned forward on the boulder and he came and rubbed my butt and tried to stick his finger in me. He then started rubbing his dick up and down my ass crack He said he could not see my hole and so I spread my ass cheeks for him and he started to push into my ass hole. It hurt due to no lube and I told him to put some spit on it and he tried again.He slipped in and it still hurt as he started to move in and out of me. He said I was tight and kept getting deeper in to me making me wince with pain every time. He continued for about a minute till he groaned and stopped and I felt him cumming in me. He held me still till he pulled out with a wet farting sound. I started pulling my shorts back up and the other senior boy said wait I want to try it to. He got behind me and started rubbing his dick on my ass so I leaned against the boulder again and he slipped in to me all at once sending a sharp pain through me. I pushed him back and told him to be easy that it hurts. He tried again and went slowly till he popped in. He then started moving in and out of me going deeper. It did not hurt as bad probably because of the cum lube I had in me. He started slow and then started speeding up till he was slapping against me and almost making me fall over. He went about a minute also till he stopped and I felt him cumming in me too. He pulled out and I felt cum on the inside of my leg from my ass hole. The other senior said we better get back to campus before coach comes looking for us. So we all pulled our shorts back up and started jogging back to campus. I could feel their cum in my ass and down the leg of my spandex shorts. Go back to the locker room and took off the shorts and could see the wet stains of their cum in them, luckily it just looked like sweat stains though so no one knew
Very HOT! Thanks for sharing!
kinikispeedo
posted 3 years ago
I did the same thing at school when i was 13 or 14, cross country, over the woods with a friend who hung back with me. We were running at the back of the PE class, and just decided that we wanted to try it. We waited until everyone was out o sight and found a fallen tree to use. I just took by PE shorts down, no underpants were allowed on under PE shorts, so it was quick. Painful first time, but i let my friend use my arse. Hurt a bit but once it was in, it only really took us about 2 or 3 minutes. He shot his hot load inside me...for a 13 or 14 year old at the time, it scared me... i thought it was blood but it was just his warm cum inside me. We had to pull our shorts up and make a shortcut to catch the rest of the class up. I could feel a little of his cum seeping out so stayed back incase it showed a stain round the back in my white PE shorts. As soon aw we got in i had to drop them quick for a shower. I had always wanted to do it after that in Speedos or cycle kit, but never had the chance with anyone else. That time was my first time had let another lad cum inside me, it was painful but awesome at the same time.