Group for cammers only

Webcam meetups
JRLB
posted 3 years ago
We created the group SPcam on Skype for the sole purpose of having a space where you can go when you want to cam with other SParty friends. But here's the deal : if you have no intention of camming, that is not a group for you. IF YOU WANT TO JOIN, PLEASE SEND US A PRIVATE MESSAGE WITH YOUR SKYPE USERNAME. See you there!
Last edited: 2 years ago
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
whats the name of the group?
Lycrabi
posted 3 years ago
I can't find the SPcam group on Skype. Can you please send me a link on my Skype profile: Sloggi Slip? I would like to join the SPcam group
camboy1993
posted 3 years ago
Can you share the name of the group please??
Bluebird223
posted 3 years ago
Hey i cant find the group. Could you please send me the link , my skype is johnblue
ThongLatinoUncut
posted 3 years ago
Cant find the group either
Tiefan
posted 3 years ago
Me neither :(
cycling84
posted 3 years ago
a new cam group witch is unfindable ??????? WTF!!!!!!!!
Biguylovesgear
posted 3 years ago
Please let me know how to join. So miss camming with my lycra and spandex friends! Thanks!
JRLB
posted 3 years ago
posted by: Lycrabi
I can't find the SPcam group on Skype. Can you please send me a link on my Skype profile: Sloggi Slip? I would like to join the SPcam group
Done.. See you there I hope ;-)
JRLB
posted 3 years ago
posted by: Biguylovesgear
Please let me know how to join. So miss camming with my lycra and spandex friends! Thanks!
Look up for the group "SPcam" on Skype. If you can't find it, let us know your username and we'll add you. Thanks!
JRLB
posted 3 years ago
posted by: Bluebird223
Hey i cant find the group. Could you please send me the link , my skype is johnblue
There is two "johnblue" in the contacts.. any way to tell which one you are? We will gladly add you ;-)
JRLB
posted 3 years ago
posted by: camboy1993
Not sure why it's hard to find. We changed some settings, hope it will help. Otherwise, please contact us with your username.
HornyTriathlete
posted 3 years ago
posted by: JRLB
posted by: camboy1993
Not sure why it's hard to find. We changed some settings, hope it will help. Otherwise, please contact us with your username.
Thanks man. I still can't find it. Could you add me? my id is: live:.cid.51dbb276b229a40a
12345joop
posted 3 years ago
It`s still hard to find the correct group. Could you please add me : jackspeedo123 ?
JRLB
posted 3 years ago
posted by: 12345joop
It`s still hard to find the correct group. Could you please add me : jackspeedo123 ?
Done! See you there when you are in the mood to cam :-)
ThongLatinoUncut
posted 3 years ago
Hi please invite me also live:.cid.dd84e043182d07c0
looking4
posted 3 years ago
Me as well: live: notsofast85
Last edited: 3 years ago
cootchi
posted 3 years ago
add me please skype:leatherglove
JRLB
posted 3 years ago