Locked under Lycra

Encounters
dakota1212
posted 3 years ago
Has anyone had experience being locked and in Lycra? I recently discovered some Twitter accounts that do this as a form of exhibitionism. Would love to know of any hot accounts or videos, plus any recs for gear that’s good under Lycra - comfortable for workouts, or more discreet, or more obvious.
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
A few years back, my then partner had my cock locked in chastity, on and off for a year. Wearing tight Skins for my gym workouts, it was very obvious to all that my cock was caged. The tight Skins did not afford discretion and I would often catch the guys staring at my bulge.

lycraguyninelycraguynine liked this.

lycraguynine
posted 3 years ago
I do this ALL the time! Some cages are more obvious than others, but it depends a lot on the color/pattern/weight of the spandex on top too. I'm usually wearing a thong over my cage under tights, so that can make a difference (either making it more forward and obvious or compressed/smoothed-over/subtle). Under cycling gear it's usually pretty hard to tell, especially if the cage is smallish. Darker spandex, thicker spandex or patterned spandex can almost make them totally unnoticeable to all but the most knowing observer. Cages with bars or edges are a bit more obvious as a rule, smoother ones like the HT series can be a bit more subtle, but then that all depends on how much you're swelling in the cage. My full HT can disappear under tights if I'm totally soft, but if I'm straining in one of the nub cages it can be obvious. As far as comfort goes, fit is king and you generally want to err on the side of a snug fit. I've really liked both my HT cages and my kink3D cage, either could be worn long-term but are equally as fun for short sessions. I tend to like extremely small cages for workouts, generally I'm pretty soft if I'm really focusing on the workout and a cage that keeps everything as tight and small as possible is just more comfortable. They also work better for me if I'm on the bike or out for a run but YMMV. Happy to provide photo demonstration ;)

dakota1212dakota1212 liked this.

QueerLycrist
posted 3 years ago
I absolutely love being locked while in lycra. It's so hot! I'm into lycra, exhib and chastity so if I ever get the chance to cross across any of them then I'm completely into it. I've been to the gym in just tights and locked under, equally out for a run in the same way. Agree with above on the different types of cages. I've got a HTV3 and various metal ones already which I've got a few pics in. I've actually got a Kink3D arriving on Wednesday so will be able to give feedback after that! I'm joining a pool membership which I've recently purchased a bunch of new speedos for and once I've eased in, I'm hoping to go locked in them too! I gave your twitter a follow so hopefully I can see your updates there. Anyone is free to hmu about any of the above !
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
I think we are going to need these twitter links...
hisg
posted 3 years ago
I do it every now and then, but I tend to wear shorts over my lycra, or a looser top that hangs over it! Not as much of an exhibitionist as some guys out there! It's my own little secret.
Exhibitionist
posted 3 years ago
posted by: hisg
I do it every now and then, but I tend to wear shorts over my lycra, or a looser top that hangs over it! Not as much of an exhibitionist as some guys out there! It's my own little secret.
And now its no longer a secret, and something for us to explore when we meet you :P

hisghisg liked this.

canadianspeedo
posted 2 years ago
I’ve been locked while wearing Lycra at home it’s very enjoyable. I have yet to go out in public wearing Lycra while locked. Maybe this fall I become braver.