Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
BunnGman  
#21 Posted : 10 June 2021 12:28:41(UTC)
BunnGman

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 36 time(s) in 23 post(s)
HOT story.. thanks
BunnGman  
#22 Posted : 21 July 2021 19:01:49(UTC)
BunnGman

United States

Was thanked: 36 time(s) in 23 post(s)
Hot story!
jtalbot812  
#23 Posted : 21 July 2021 21:29:04(UTC)
jtalbot812

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 9 post(s)
I'll wear spandex and put on a show at the gym. Never wear anything under it so they can see my hard cock when I work out. or on the treadmill bouncing up and down in my singlet. sometimes ill actually precum when working out if the material rubs the head of my cock during a work out. I'll see a few guys checking it out and smile as they pretend not to notice.

One time for halloween I wore a spiderman suit, and worked up a huge sweat in it at the gym my cock got rock hard in the suit as it kept rubbing the head of my cock, Finally I gushed a huge load all down the front of my suit. I mean I was soaked with hot cum. I got off the treadmill asap hoping no one would notice, but a couple guys noticed and when I went back to the locker room to take the suit off and change a couple guys groped my wet cock through my spidey suit and things got quite hot from there. Spidey got soaked
thanks 1 user thanked jtalbot812 for this useful post.
BunnGman on 22/07/2021(UTC)
Exhibitionist  
#24 Posted : 24 July 2021 00:23:25(UTC)
Exhibitionist

Was thanked: 164 time(s) in 91 post(s)
Originally Posted by: jtalbot812 Go to Quoted Post
I'll wear spandex and put on a show at the gym. Never wear anything under it so they can see my hard cock when I work out. or on the treadmill bouncing up and down in my singlet. sometimes ill actually precum when working out if the material rubs the head of my cock during a work out. I'll see a few guys checking it out and smile as they pretend not to notice.

One time for halloween I wore a spiderman suit, and worked up a huge sweat in it at the gym my cock got rock hard in the suit as it kept rubbing the head of my cock, Finally I gushed a huge load all down the front of my suit. I mean I was soaked with hot cum. I got off the treadmill asap hoping no one would notice, but a couple guys noticed and when I went back to the locker room to take the suit off and change a couple guys groped my wet cock through my spidey suit and things got quite hot from there. Spidey got soaked

Oh my, that's hot! Love it! Even better that you wore a spiderman suit in the gym.
hotstuff69  
#25 Posted : 25 July 2021 20:51:12(UTC)
hotstuff69

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Such a hot story, thanks for sharing!
BiSurfer  
#26 Posted : 30 July 2021 04:52:30(UTC)
BiSurfer

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Originally Posted by: jtalbot812 Go to Quoted Post

Want to go trick or treating? ;)