Wearing A Thong In The Sauna

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
A few years ago I discovered the joys of the local sauna after plucking up the courage to go and I am glad I did. I liked the fact that I could wear my skimpy thongs and G-strings in them and it's great fun and very erotic and a massive turn on for me. I have had some very interesting encounters in the saunas I've been to locally and in London and I have had a pretty good time. The thongs that I wear usually seem to get an interest and I usually get wanked and sucked off in them and I love getting them wet in the steam room or in the Jacuzzi and I love being in the slings in them,and feeling the strap nice and tight over my hole with my legs up in the air. One guy saw me in the sling and played with my cock and sucked me off in my g string, and he was so turned on he wanked over the g string I was wearing and shot his load all over them, quite a big load too that soaked the pouch and making the material cling to my cock, which was already wet from where he had been licking and sucking my cock through the g string. It was all I could do not to cum in them myself being pretty turned on but I wanted to hold back as I had not been in the sauna long. One of the best encounters I have had was in the local sauna in the Jacuzzi. I was in the orange thong in the pics on my profile and having a great time playing with my cock in my thong in the Jacuzzi, feeling the bubbles tickling my cock and arse. A slim nice looking guy got into the Jacuzzi and I made it obvious I was playing with my cock and he moved a bit closer to me and reached over and started groping my cock through my thong. He had a lovely big cock and I was having a good feel. He couldn't see I had my thong on but felt the material over my cock and he wanted to see what I was wearing and I showed him my thong which was totally transparent and he loved it, and he moved over in front of me in the Jacuzzi and started sucking my cock through the wet material and playing with my arse. He was pretty turned on and he asked me if I had a thong for him, which I did as I always have some spare thongs with me. I got out of the Jacuzzi and went to the changing room and got a nice skimpy white thong for him similar to the orange one I was wearing. When I took it back to him he looked well chuffed and he put the thong on and got back into the Jacuzzi where we spent some time playing with each others hard cocks in our thongs. After that we went to the private cubicles and he looked so sexy in his soaking wet see-thru thong with the material clinging to his big hard cock. We laid on the floor in the cubicle and I started to grope and fondle his cock through his thong, the material sliding up and down his wet cock, then I started to lick and suck his cock through the wet thong before slowly pulling the pouch of the thong to one side to take his big cock in my mouth, He really did look so damn sexy laying there in that skimpy wet thong, legs wide apart, with the pouch pulled to one side and the strap of the thong disappearing between the cheeks of his arse. the sight of him was really turning me on and I was feeling so damn horny. I know that I was making my thong even wetter if that was possible with pre-cum as he was such a sexy fella. We got into a 69 with him licking and sucking my cock through my wet thong before pulling the pouch to one side to take all of my cock in his mouth. Not only were we sucking each others cocks but we were also fingering and rimming each others arseholes. He was very good and after a while I shot my load in his mouth and soon afterwards he gave a loud moan and said he was cumming and shot a massive load in my mouth, some of which dribbled down my chin and onto his thong. I think he enjoyed it because he was singing his heart out in the shower afterwards and I gave him 3 pairs of thongs to thank him for such a horny and sexy time. I find saunas a very horny experience and even though most don't wear anything other than a towel there are a few occasions when I do see somebody else in something skimpy. So if you are in my area, love thongs and fancy a visit to the local sauna give me a shout. (Tropics, Portsmouth or Pink Broadway, Southampton).
Last edited: 6 years ago
peterwhitethong
posted 6 years ago
WOW! great story. I only been to a couple of saunas but just in a towel. I rather be in thongs. Maybe next time i will do it Thansk for sharing
lowhanger
posted 6 years ago
2 well-to-do guys I know hold thong-themed pool parties, you gotta wear something, but the skimpier the better. What most guys don't realize is that a lot of this really small stuff might just barely cover you up when you are in a relaxed state, but the second your cock starts enlarging, the game is lost, and there you are, with your balls hanging out, and your stiff cock standing straight up and ready to pop out too. Boners are contagious and the sight of one guy in such a state, generates the same response by the rest of the gang. The traffic in and out of the sauna is fun to watch, guys go in with boners, come out later with everything back in control and tucked inside, more or less. Of course some guys seem to spend all afternoon inside the sauna, and the aroma of poppers hits you in the nostrils the moment you step inside. And some guys keep making return visits.

Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

hotstuff69
posted 6 years ago
This is so hot! If you go to one in London let me know!
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
This was originally posted by me. I left the site for a while but am now back. Can't wait for saunas to reopen so I can have fun in my skimpy thongs and g-strings.
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
Sounds great in2thongs. I had fun in thongs at amens sauna they used to have in Wessex Hotel in Bournemouth years ago but since closed. Love to show off again.
lemarjay
posted 3 years ago
I wear thongs and g strings too in the sauna/bathhouse. In fact, it gathers more attention as my butt cheeks are showing off. It is not uncommon for me to get slapped, squeezed, caressed, touched, and rimmed and sucked. I usually lie down in the steam room and that is when my bulge show off in my thongs, or lie on my back and get guys to fondle my butt cheeks and ass. Just love teasing guys in the sauna.