Is SPEEDO USA available in Europe ?

Shops and Sites
speedologo
posted 3 years ago
Hi guys, Does anyone know where to buy products from SPEEDO USA in Europe ? It seems SPEEDO USA is not shipping outside the US. If any of you has tips to help me find that amazing Speedo I saw on the SPEEDO USA website, let me know :-) Thanks to all and enjoy summer, speedoLogo
Last edited: 3 years ago
bikinikingdom320
posted 3 years ago
Interested Speedo, take time to see www.koala swim.com. WWW.Hunkwear.com. WWW.Skinzwear.com
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
Check out Swimoutlet.com They carry several speedo items from jammers to trunks and swim briefs from many sources including Speedo. They ship internationally as well. Cheers
H-B-I-C
posted 3 years ago
posted by: speedologo
Hi guys, Does anyone know where to buy products from SPEEDO USA in Europe ? It seems SPEEDO USA is not shipping outside the US. If any of you has tips to help me find that amazing Speedo I saw on the SPEEDO USA website, let me know :-) Thanks to all and enjoy summer, speedoLogo
Hey Speedologo, If you need me to Forward it to you @ Cost, let me know. Shipping shouldn't be too bad Via First-Class.

speedologospeedologo liked this.

speedologo
posted 3 years ago
Thank you LeanMeat and thank you H-B-I-C ! In the meantime I ordered through InternationalJock, they ship internationally and in addition they had a summer sale :-)
jtalbot812
posted 3 years ago
you can try https://www.speedo.com/ they have same stuff as speedo usa

speedologospeedologo liked this.