Spidey got wet

Encounters
jtalbot812
posted 3 years ago
this was a couple years ago at a halloween party at a local lgbt bar, I wore my spiderman suit, had a raging hard on the entire night in my suit, I ended up meeting a really hot guy in his wrestling singlet, it was yellow, his cock was hard against the smooth lycra, you could tell he was extremely horny by the amount of pre cum he leaked all down the front of his singlet. We started talking, one thing lead to another, we went back to his motel room, we wrestled a little bit on the bed, he got me down and pinned me, his cock leaking precum as he was grinding up against my hard cock getting both of us wet from all his pre cum. by this time my cock was soaked from his pre cum, he starts groping and stroking my wet throbbing cock while at the same time i grope his. we both stroked each other off through or spandex suits, what happened next is, you guessed it, we blew massive loads right through our suits. This went on for the next couple hours back & fourth by the time we took our suits off they were so wet you could wring them out over a sink.
Exhibitionist
posted 3 years ago
OOoh that does sounds hot. I don't suppose there's photos of it? :P
jtalbot812
posted 3 years ago
no i didn't film it
BiSurfer
posted 3 years ago
VERY hot! Thanks for sharing. :)
Exhibitionist
posted 3 years ago
I'll love to see more stories like this one :)

AdidasRunAdidasRun liked this.

jtalbot812
posted 3 years ago
me too.... :D