pumping/ bulge workshop paris

Spandex Party competitions
bulgefr
posted 7 years ago
Hi guys a short message to u all regarding a pumping work show we host in Paris for the 2nd time. Me being a pumper, and my bf having recently purchased and re done a sex shop/ club in paris, we have decided to launch once a month a pumping work shop: Meaning that the sex shop which sells fetish gear as Mister S leather, 665, Roughtrade, Oxballs, thihckwall pumps, cellblock13, sport fuck and many other fresh brands, offers on the 2nd downstairs level of the sex club ( store being floor 1+2) and sex club (floor -1 and -2) The work shop is going to be hosted for the second time on december 3rd in paris at the following address: 2 rue de la Cossonnerie, 75001 Paris, France. The link here below: http://www.boxxman.paris/ The ideas for us is mainly to share the knowledge and, introduce newcomers to pumping, answer any question and offer a platform , space for those who are new and those who are already advances in this field. Mainly because when I started I had to look up everything on the web, and giving the opportunity to ask people directly and be guided is very helpful. The next works shop is december 3rd in Paris. In general we start at 3 pm and go until 19h depending on the need to of participants, but are not fully time limited. The work shop consists of a first part explaining all rules, important infos etc, and the second part is something f a demonstration for those who are new and develops into a casual very friendly pumping session pf 15 guys, with some being more advances, some being new and encouraged, enjoying the company of like minded pumpers ad being able to watch, participate and learn or simply have fun. I am personally wearing spandex gear every day and am very much into bulges, whihc works well with pumping... I d like to tale this opportiunity to cordial invitation to join us if you are interested. You would all be not paying the entrance fee and just have to say that you are invited by Johann S to participate. I d be happy if some of you guys would manage to stop by if in town. Again I d like to point out that is not commercial interest for us but more my personal idea in the sex club of my bf. I am not fully involved in this business but am working for time to time on certain concepts that i find interesting. The last work shop has been a success and very helpful for the new ones. Poppers ( all various ones on the market of good quality are supplied to be tested during the event, towels can be used and people invited o share the comments and questions. Next works shop: December 3rd. Start; 3 pm/ end 7 pm, but we r not time lived incase that participants would like to stay longer can access as well the other parts of the sex club/cruising. The cruising area which opened every day also offers on firdays an underwear night and more and more guys in speedos and thongs have been coming by. This fetish being less developed and with less opportunities to play in speedos, thongs, tights, singlets andothers, I hope that we can gater together and play in our gear, exchange ideas and enjoy being with fellow guys in spandex. Pls dont hésite in send me a feedback, ideas, critics or inform me if your would like to participate. Below my personal email and phone number in case as I am not working daily in the shop, and am only helping on certain projects as my bf runs the place… let me know ur thoughts guys snd am curious to hear rom you all Johann Schröder 0033 6 33 85 83 43
dakota1212
posted 7 years ago
Wish I still lived in Paris! This sounds cool and I think I know this space, have fun guys.
funboyNbg
posted 7 years ago
sounds hot :)
scotspandex
posted 7 years ago
Wish you had a place here in Houston TX . id love to pump but dontt know where to start. Good luck to you.
marsalive
posted 4 years ago
posted by: bulgefr
Hi guys a short message to u all regarding a pumping work show we host in Paris for the 2nd time. Me being a pumper, and my bf having recently purchased and re done a sex shop/ club in paris, we have decided to launch once a month a pumping work shop: Meaning that the sex shop which sells fetish gear as Mister S leather, 665, Roughtrade, Oxballs, thihckwall pumps, cellblock13, sport fuck and many other fresh brands, offers on the 2nd downstairs level of the sex club ( store being floor 1+2) and sex club (floor -1 and -2) The work shop is going to be hosted for the second time on december 3rd in paris at the following address: 2 rue de la Cossonnerie, 75001 Paris, France. The link here below: http://www.boxxman.paris/ The ideas for us is mainly to share the knowledge and, introduce newcomers to pumping, answer any question and offer a platform , space for those who are new and those who are already advances in this field. Mainly because when I started I had to look up everything on the web, and giving the opportunity to ask people directly and be guided is very helpful. The next works shop is december 3rd in Paris. In general we start at 3 pm and go until 19h depending on the need to of participants, but are not fully time limited. The work shop consists of a first part explaining all rules, important infos etc, and the second part is something f a demonstration for those who are new and develops into a casual very friendly pumping session pf 15 guys, with some being more advances, some being new and encouraged, enjoying the company of like minded pumpers ad being able to watch, participate and learn or simply have fun. I am personally wearing spandex gear every day and am very much into bulges, whihc works well with pumping... I d like to tale this opportiunity to cordial invitation to join us if you are interested. You would all be not paying the entrance fee and just have to say that you are invited by Johann S to participate. I d be happy if some of you guys would manage to stop by if in town. Again I d like to point out that is not commercial interest for us but more my personal idea in the sex club of my bf. I am not fully involved in this business but am working for time to time on certain concepts that i find interesting. The last work shop has been a success and very helpful for the new ones. Poppers ( all various ones on the market of good quality are supplied to be tested during the event, towels can be used and people invited o share the comments and questions. Next works shop: December 3rd. Start; 3 pm/ end 7 pm, but we r not time lived incase that participants would like to stay longer can access as well the other parts of the sex club/cruising. The cruising area which opened every day also offers on firdays an underwear night and more and more guys in speedos and thongs have been coming by. This fetish being less developed and with less opportunities to play in speedos, thongs, tights, singlets andothers, I hope that we can gater together and play in our gear, exchange ideas and enjoy being with fellow guys in spandex. Pls dont hésite in send me a feedback, ideas, critics or inform me if your would like to participate. Below my personal email and phone number in case as I am not working daily in the shop, and am only helping on certain projects as my bf runs the place… let me know ur thoughts guys snd am curious to hear rom you all Johann Schröder 0033 6 33 85 83 43
Hi there, Any new pumping fun going on in Paris?
Tybry25
posted 3 years ago
Nice. I am In Paris and would definitely be interested if another pumping workshop is organised !
l16585
posted 3 years ago
bonne initiative 👍
O2BnSF
posted 3 years ago
I'm heading to Paris in early August. Do you have anything going on? I usually hit Les Dessous d'Apollon when I first arrive, but will come by your store too.
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
That place in Paris sounds amazing!! Deco going next time I’m in town.