Big Guys that Bulge are so Hot ...anyone agree ?

Blog
AdidasRun
posted 3 years ago
Think it is long overdue to do a post on all the big sexy guys who wear their gears lycra/sheer/hose/rubber et al and bulge so big in them . Im a big fan of the big sexy guys on here that wear their gears so well and bulge and tent in them in their uniquely huge way. I have contact with many that fill that description on spandex party and enjoy hearing their take on how the gear makes them feel and i like to tell the impact it has on me. There are many profiles on this site that fill that description and absolutely rock the spandex look. Its great seeing them fill out the gear and stretch it to the max. Im wondering if there are other afficiendos like me out there on this site in complete admiration of the big guys and if so please come post and give us your take on this subject. Would also be great to have those big sexy guys views on here and hear their thoughts on spandex wearing and what its like for them to be in the gear and the way they stand out more and perhaps attract more attention for it. For me i love to see big bulgers no matter but there is something extra xxxtra special about seeing big sexy guys bulge in the gear we all love. It would be good to stimulate more chat between us all as at the end of the day we all love the gear so much. Thats the purpose of my blog post, to have more interaction between us all and sharing our experiences and how it makes us feel and our kinks.

chubcub69chubcub69 liked this.

AdidasRun
posted 3 years ago
Profile lycrabig is one such guy that merits a mention . His pics stand out for me and he makes the lycra gear Sextra Special in all kinds of ways...hes a huge bulger one of the biggest on spandex party and hes an out there kind of guy going out in his gears putting himself out on a limb in the great outdoors with his lycra and nowhere to hide that massive bulge. Hes a very nice guy too and with his permission i thought id kick proceedings off with him in mind !! Thanks for obliging me lycrabig !

dj49dj49 liked this.

dj49
posted 3 years ago
[color="blue"][size="7"][/color] Thanks AR for the great post and recommendation! Found "lycrabig"'s pics to be TOTALLY AWESOME!

AdidasRunAdidasRun liked this.

AdidasRun
posted 3 years ago
posted by: dj49
[color="blue"][size="7"][/color] Thanks AR for the great post and recommendation! Found "lycrabig"'s pics to be TOTALLY AWESOME!
You're welcome dj49..lycrabig is a very big turn on and colourful profile. He does so much for spandex the way he wears and embraces it outdoors. He's one I definitely recommend but there are others.
AdidasRun
posted 3 years ago
Profile H-B-I-C is another hot guy I'd recommend see I g him in running gear or any other gear is a huge turn on. I'd say he's stocky muscled and a big guy and it's great to see as many guys in spandex be they 2hatecer size but I'm a great belie at in seeing no harm in giving the big guys a shout out every so often to let them know they rock the look. The intent of this blog is to sit ulate more interaction between us all on this site and encourage everyo e of us to come back here again and again and to post more pics. We are like w big spandex club but it's not always we utilise this site to it's full potential. If we encourage each other and spark more togetherness then it's surely a win-win. We need The big bulger and I find it's usually but not always the biggest guys that have the most potential in that department. Bulging in spand3x is amazing and fun I'm a life long lover of doing that. Feel free to join in guys ...
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
i LOOOOOVE big boys. Quite a few hot ones on this site, but the one I jerked off too most recently was davesatx
AdidasRun
posted 3 years ago
posted by: bk1insf
i LOOOOOVE big boys. Quite a few hot ones on this site, but the one I jerked off too most recently was davesatx
Yes same here m8 love big lads in their lycra gears showboating. davesatx is another hot one. And I’d say you’re pretty hot too m8 you always catch my eye and get me rock hard . Profile nebulosis is another is definitely recommend. Guys please check him out ...
H-B-I-C
posted 3 years ago
posted by: AdidasRun
Profile H-B-I-C is another hot guy I'd recommend see I g him in running gear or any other gear is a huge turn on. I'd say he's stocky muscled and a big guy and it's great to see as many guys in spandex be they 2hatecer size but I'm a great belie at in seeing no harm in giving the big guys a shout out every so often to let them know they rock the look. The intent of this blog is to sit ulate more interaction between us all on this site and encourage everyo e of us to come back here again and again and to post more pics. We are like w big spandex club but it's not always we utilise this site to it's full potential. If we encourage each other and spark more togetherness then it's surely a win-win. We need The big bulger and I find it's usually but not always the biggest guys that have the most potential in that department. Bulging in spand3x is amazing and fun I'm a life long lover of doing that. Feel free to join in guys ...
Thanks, AdidasRun, I appreciate the mention! and I agree, it's always nice to interact with other guys into tight gear.

AdidasRun
posted 3 years ago
posted by: H-B-I-C
posted by: AdidasRun
Thanks, AdidasRun, I appreciate the mention! and I agree, it's always nice to interact with other guys into tight gear.
You're very welcome H-B-I-C. You were one of the guys I had in mind when I started this post. And you have a great range of spandex gears too. A big fan here. What's not to like!
AdidasRun
posted 3 years ago
Chubcub69 is another profile on here who fits the bill for me...this is a great way to check out other guys you might not otherwise come acrosss.....this guy is hot and is stocky sexy and bulges nicely in his compression shorts...and is a very decent guy too so please hit him up and check out his sexy profile.

chubcub69
posted 3 years ago
Cheers AdidasRun - It's seeing other guys on here with similar interests and not afraid to show off how much they love tight clothes... Gets me so damn horny, it's only fair to share ! Glad you like.
Last edited: 3 years ago

scotspandex
posted 3 years ago
I was just looking at one guy that I trully admire, He is a silver haired for. Sexy looking and a gorgous looking bulge. Studponder is his name. I hope he doesnt mind me mentioning his name. He has a sexy bulge and dresses to show it. I am so jeaouls and wold love to sport a bulge like his.
AdidasRun
posted 3 years ago
posted by: chubcub69
Cheers AdidasRun - It's seeing other guys on here with similar interests and not afraid to show off how much they love tight clothes... Gets me so damn horny, it's only fair to share ! Glad you like.
Totally agree Chubcub69...it's a real turn on to see guys sharing their love for spandex gear and bulging so hard in it. Knowing how amazing it is to wear and bulge in the gear myself it's really hot to see. And 6es you've got a really hot look m8 .
AdidasRun
posted 3 years ago
posted by: scotspandex
I was just looking at one guy that I trully admire, He is a silver haired for. Sexy looking and a gorgous looking bulge. Studponder is his name. I hope he doesnt mind me mentioning his name. He has a sexy bulge and dresses to show it. I am so jeaouls and wold love to sport a bulge like his.
Studpounder has a huge bulge and he wears such hot tights. His videos are a treat and give you a bird's eye view of just how sexy he looks. I'm so glad you mentioned him scotspandex. He really merits a mention on to and is one of this sites biggest bulgers in spandex. A must see !

studpounderstudpounder liked this.

AdidasRun
posted 3 years ago
Bigbear1 is another hot profile on here...he is a big bulger and wears some very hot gear...and a really cool guy too he loves wearing spandex outdoors...if you dont know already please go see this sexy guy...his pics always whet my apetite and gets me rock hard too ....
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
Thanks for the comments Adidasrun. I am indeed a big guy ( 6ft 5in ) and heavy. Absolutely love wearing lycra, have a big collection of running tights which I wear everywhere mostly commando, especially love a full body suit and sprinsuits as well as a skinsuit when out cycling, they both get me rock hard.
AdidasRun
posted 3 years ago
posted by: Bigbear1
Thanks for the comments Adidasrun. I am indeed a big guy ( 6ft 5in ) and heavy. Absolutely love wearing lycra, have a big collection of running tights which I wear everywhere mostly commando, especially love a full body suit and sprinsuits as well as a skinsuit when out cycling, they both get me rock hard.
No problem at all Bigbear1. Its my pleasure. Wow youre a big guy in more ways than one! Youve such a varied collection of lycra gear and you really do look great in them. Your sprintsuits and full suits are very hot and can see how much you enjoy wearing them outdoors as well as your running tights. I too have such a big collection and i know what a buzz and adrenaline surge it gives me to wear outdoors for sports purposes or just casually..im sure you know that feeling as do the other spandex party guys on here do too. I often get hard in my running gear as the feeling of wearing it outdoors is just amazing. Hope to see more pics of you Bigbear1 !