The tan line conundrum. Classic speedo tan or thong tan

Worldwide
mighty_sf
posted 3 years ago
I know I"m not alone ( I think). I love! thongs but I don't want to lose my speedo tan line. I like having that mostly virgin skin as a contrast. Do other thongers "struggle" with this?

SaintSemajSaintSemaj liked this.

SpeedoguyCA
posted 3 years ago
Not even a choice, thong tan!

ThonglynxThonglynx liked this.

O2BnSF
posted 3 years ago
Keep your Speedo tan line. I love the look of a white butt.

healinghedonisthealinghedonist liked this.

FurrBBulge
posted 3 years ago
I think tan lines are sexy; but a thong tan line on a guy.... I would not stop looking! But I totally agree, a thong on a speedo tan.... so fucking HOT!
Last edited: 3 years ago

ironsidesironsides,ThonglynxThonglynx liked this.

Thongs4All
posted 3 years ago
Thong tan line all the way!!

muscleinathong
posted 3 years ago
THONG TAN LINE!

nige99
posted 3 years ago
If any kind of tan line, a thong tan line. I love the look of a thin line of white around the hips and then down to the crack.

mike_pgh
posted 3 years ago
Love a speedo tan line - the smaller and crisper the better - although I wouldn't kick a guy out for having a thong tan line!

ironsides
posted 3 years ago
I love seeing a hot tight ass with a crisp, deep little bikini/speedo tanline WEARING a thong ;-)

Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
I LOVE having and seeing a sexy, crisp thong tan line.
gentilefemere
posted 3 years ago
I think it's possible to have both, you just have to alternate between one and the other, speedo and thong, and after a few weeks you'll have both tanlines :D

virgospeedovirgospeedo liked this.

boycruz
posted 3 years ago
thing tan line, its naughty and sexier for me

nige99nige99 liked this.

virgospeedo
posted 3 years ago
While both can be very hot, I do prefer the thong tanline....its sexy to see the outline on the body -- and for me, I like how it displays that I actively wear thongs. At my local gym in NYC it never fails to elicit comments which is great.

nige99nige99 liked this.

BunnGman
posted 3 years ago
[size="9"]Liking my BunnG tan line[/size] https://bunngman.blogspot.com/p/order-page_3.html

nige99nige99,ThonglynxThonglynx liked this.

Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
posted by: gentilefemere
I think it's possible to have both, you just have to alternate between one and the other, speedo and thong, and after a few weeks you'll have both tanlines :D
Yes ! It's possible. I alternate between narrow waisted speedos when I go to family beaches and public swimming pools and thongs on quiet/low crowded beaches (even in mountain hiking). I've had both of them. These last years I've lost my thong tanline because I wear backless thongs and g-strings. It's highly recommended to wear the same kind of thong for get a well contrasted tanline. Definitely, I prefer thong tanlines, but I enjoy speedo's as well. However, I'm willing to lost my tanline as long as fully enjoy my passion for small under/swimwear and wear all kind of sexy thongs, jockstraps, c-strings, socks, plugs... https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D3NR7spWwAUPBdb?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
lingeriejock
posted 3 years ago
Thong tan line!!! Always
hotthong1
posted 3 years ago
I have actually done both, and I think it looks cool! Start with getting a speedo tan line (I like using narrow side/skimpy speedo/bikini swimsuit) and continue until you get a high contrast speedo tan line. Then, switch to tanning with a thong. The result is a hot light thong triangle tan line, a "lightly tanned" speedo tanline, and the rest of the bod with darker tan contrast. That can solve the conundrum :-)!
YoungStar
posted 3 years ago
Thong tan. All day, every day!

ThonglynxThonglynx,1tinysuit1tinysuit liked this.

NCThonger
posted 3 years ago
Definitely a thong tan line for me. For the past 2 years I have worn my Skinzwear M25U thongs exclusively while tanning. Love their tiny straps and small triangle rear that make for some of the sexiest tan lines in my opinion. There are a few pictures of my tan lines in my profile. There are more if interested. https://i.vgy.me/knKVFT.jpg https://i.vgy.me/PtTI0a.jpg
SaintSemaj
posted 3 years ago
Speedo or squarecut tan lines are my favorite! Sure a thong tan line looks hot on some guys, but overall, nothing beats seeing some guy peal off his speedo at the nude beach and seeing that virgin skin underneath! gggrrrrrr.