New Swimwear for Summer

Shops and Sites
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
Hey All, With summer nearly here I am on a hunt for some new swimwear briefs that are nice and tight, but offers slightly more space on the front. I used to wear AC, but looking for different brands to have something fun for this summer. Any tips or advice would be most appreciated guys 😊 Scrappy
test002
posted 3 years ago
N2n, cocksox... i love n2n things :)
speedo_lovr
posted 3 years ago
I'm a fan of Marcuse. They have all sorts from traditional to a few wilder styles. Lower cut and usually with rear seams. The suits with the "3D pouch" have a good amount of room without making everything TOO obvious. Maybe a bit more conservative than AC, which I also like. Make sure you read the description, some suits come with no liner. Could be good or bad depending on what you're looking for 😉
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
posted by: test002
N2n, cocksox... i love n2n things :)
Excellent ideas, thank you will check them out asap!
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
posted by: speedo_lovr
I'm a fan of Marcuse. They have all sorts from traditional to a few wilder styles. Lower cut and usually with rear seams. The suits with the "3D pouch" have a good amount of room without making everything TOO obvious. Maybe a bit more conservative than AC, which I also like. Make sure you read the description, some suits come with no liner. Could be good or bad depending on what you're looking for 😉
Those look fun, and very small in certain areas; already a fan! Will definitely need to order a pair to see how they fit. Thanks for the suggestion!