Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Spanxs  
#1 Posted : 27 February 2021 01:47:23(UTC)
Spanxs

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 6 post(s)
One of many stories i remember from my younger days, and all True.
My brother and I, shared a bedroom together, which was going to be decorated at the weekend with new carpet and paint.
So our bedroom was emptied, My brother slept on the sofa for two nights, I was sent next door to my aunts.

The arrangements were, I had to sleep in my Cousins bedroom, on a pull out bed on wheels, built into his single divan bed from the base.
Night came, so I had my shower, changed into my PJ'S, put on my robe and went next door, after saying goodnight to my folks.

My aunt showed me to my cousins room, pulled out the bed, and gave me a red sleeping bag and two pillows.
She switch on the TV before leaving, and said my cousin (Will call him Dan, for this story) will be up in a bit after his bath.
So I sat on his bed, and waited for him to appear while watching TV.

Descriptions, Myself at the time. Tall, thin, good shape, fair hair, did a lot of cycling, swimming, aged 13.
Dan was 14, Dark short brown hair, not as tall as me, defined, and a little more fill out, than me.
After a short while he came bouncing into the room, then put a wrestling video on for us to watch.

Heating was on, so i took my robe off and hung it up, Dan made room on the bed, so i laid on my front with my chin in my hands.
Back then, our PJ'S were made out of polyester nylon, very shiny fabric, mine was medium blue with red piping on the collar.
Dan's were purple, very snug fit, which showed him off, very well in all areas. He turned the main light off, then things started to happen.

Jumping back on the bed, I felt Dan's legs crawling up the back of mine, then he came to a stop, sitting on my ass, my heart was racing.
I could feel the heat exchange through the thin polyester PJ'S as his bum was glued to my ass...
Struggling free, we messed around a bit, finished the video around 11, and i tucked up in my sleeping sleeping bag, leaving the TV on for noise.

Still talking with a little light from the TV, me being two inches off the floor, in the lower bed, Dan asked me if i like the wrestling we watch.
Answering yes, He then ask, if i could unzip my sleeping bag, lay on top of me, while giving him a firm, fairly hard, bear hug.
In a second, the thought of him laying on me, my cock uncoiled an extended to it's fullest, heart pumping, i slowly undone the zip.
Kicking open the sleeping bag slowly and opening my legs, Dan peeled back his duvet, rolling silently out of bed towards me.

As his body twisted towards mine, his erect dick pop out of the open fly hole of his PJ'S, hovering above me, hands beside my shoulders.
Are you ready he said, I couldn't wait, Dan lowered himself and i had his full body weight on me, it felt Amazing.
I locked my hands around his back, my lower legs around his calf muscles, and gentle squeezed tight, the cycling paid off.
He raised his butt, and manage to slip his pulsing cock out of his fly hole in a second, pushing it though mine, our veiny cocks met in the flesh.

Throbbing against each other, as Dan pumped my willing body, we rocked to and fro, my hands running down his back, finding his rock hard ass.
Grabbing those two fleshy mounds, are dicks slid on one another, faster and faster, i could feel Dan's body shake, it wouldn't be long now.
Wrestling each others body, grabbing and pawing, quicker and harder, his body shook and shuddered, as he unloaded on me.
Triggering the same reaction i spilled my load, adding to the mix, what a night...
Always remember that night, gets me going still.
thanks 4 users thanked Spanxs for this useful post.
scottish_stud99 on 27/02/2021(UTC), Awesomeswimsuit on 27/02/2021(UTC), lycra SA on 06/05/2021(UTC), MrUnder on 21/05/2021(UTC)
MrUnder  
#2 Posted : 21 May 2021 14:26:44(UTC)
MrUnder

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Love it! Thanks for sharing. Wish I could see those shiny PJs!