My spying neigbor

Encounters
BunnGman
posted 3 years ago
In the last warm days of summer, I took the opportunity to lay in the sun on my private sun deck. As usual, my skimpy thong did not last long as the sun beat down on my cock it swelled quickly and had to strip down to only my BunnG and ball stretcher. It's a nice combo and keeps my cock nice and thick while pulling on my balls... well just feels NICE I know my neighbor likes peeking out his top floor window and spying on me while I sun. I just hope one day he'll stop masturbating by himself and cum over and have a Jack off session with me! You can order one and see for yourself how it keeps you hard http://bunngman.blogspot.com/p/order-page_3.html
BiSurfer
posted 3 years ago
I'd cum say hi!

Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

Tnglvr
posted 3 years ago
I wish you were my neighbor... I'd cum over and help you rub some sun tan oil over your cock...

Thongs4All
posted 3 years ago
I’m in my blue camo thong on my bed and your pic made cum so fast
Thongs4All
posted 3 years ago
And let’s be honest your cock is big!!

BunnGmanBunnGman liked this.

BunnGman
posted 3 years ago
I became aware of that in high school... and so goes exhibitionism!
BunnGman
posted 3 years ago
Bump
bikiniexhibitionist
posted 3 years ago
In the late evenings and even into the early morning I will often go on to my fire escape (I live in the Chelsea section of Manhattan) which faces the street and is diagonally across the street from a gay bar. When I do this I generally wear bikini underwear or swimsuit generally with leather gear. Nobody from the street can generally see me but many of my neighbors from across the street can see me. Most time they just peek but some of them put on their lights to let me know they are watching. Most times I will put on a little show for them. And very occasionally someone will give me a show in return. I LOVE it.

Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
posted by: bikiniexhibitionist
In the late evenings and even into the early morning I will often go on to my fire escape (I live in the Chelsea section of Manhattan) which faces the street and is diagonally across the street from a gay bar. When I do this I generally wear bikini underwear or swimsuit generally with leather gear. Nobody from the street can generally see me but many of my neighbors from across the street can see me. Most time they just peek but some of them put on their lights to let me know they are watching. Most times I will put on a little show for them. And very occasionally someone will give me a show in return. I LOVE it.
That’s so much fun...too bad they don’t just invite you over for, say, a nightcap :) I had that happen when i lived in Boystown Chicago and i used to sun in a small bikini or thong on my back porch and the neighbors clearly saw and eventually invited me over...they slipped a note under my door cordially inviting me over to their pool for cocktails and tanning. They were SUCH a fun couple :)
bikiniexhibitionist
posted 3 years ago
Sounds like a lot of fun.
BunnGman
posted 3 years ago
Let face it most of us really get off knowing someone is watching and getting off doing it. Early trips to the nude beach as a teen really turned my head seeing other mens cocks swinging and errect without shame.. I knew I was in good company! http://bunngman.blogspot.com/p/order-page_3.html
BunnGman
posted 3 years ago
Summer has returned !!!! Sunning in my BunnG always gets my neigbors attention! I catch him jacking off peeking over the fence all the time! The slip cover comes off when I feel the need to stroke! More: https://bunngman.blogspot.com/p/order-page_3.html
BiSurfer
posted 3 years ago
posted by: BunnGman
Summer has returned !!!! Sunning in my BunnG always gets my neigbors attention! I catch him jacking off peeking over the fence all the time! The slip cover comes off when I feel the need to stroke! More: https://bunngman.blogspot.com/p/order-page_3.html
Invite him over! ;)
BunnGman
posted 3 years ago
BiSurfer
posted 3 years ago
AND??? What happened? :)
BunnGman
posted 3 years ago
As I've done many times now, They're very curious about the BunnG Strap How it looks like a Thong from the rear, but turning around and revealing your Cock and Balls swing in the breeze. I instruct them to step in the leg openings and pull it up while pulling your cock & balls through the front loop. I'll turn them around and pull the back strap up their ass crack and adjust the rear slide. By the time I turn them back around they have a RAGING HARDON that depending on how I read them and how well they're hung either say "Nice Cock" or drop down on my knees and park the cockhead down my throat! This guy I met at a nude resort and strap this one on while hiking! AND YES !!! YOU BET I SUCKED THAT COCK https://bunngman.blogspot.com/p/order-page_3.html

JOCKXDJOCKXD,Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

YoungStar
posted 3 years ago
Yeah that's definitely a hot cock!

JOCKXDJOCKXD liked this.

BiSurfer
posted 3 years ago
A This guy I met at a nude resort and strap this one on while hiking! AND YES !!! YOU BET I SUCKED THAT COCK https://bunngman.blogspot.com/p/order-page_3.html
I would too!
BunnGman
posted 3 years ago
Howllie
posted 3 years ago
My apartment faces others and the wall is floor to ceiling windows and door like a patio door. Potentially many could see into my room if the light is on at night. Even more if I go out onto the decking. Across from me 3 straight guys live in a flat share. I can hear them when they are out smoking and it gets me hard. I often take off my boxers and go out to smoke in the morning looking like I’ve just woken up so dazed and needing to smoke. My vest comes down to my thighs and when I lean back or press against the rails it’s obvious I’m hard. One guy ignores it but the other two look over or angle the self like they are leaning over the rail smoking. There is one who obviously is getting hard as he frequently touches his crotch and pulls down his T-shirt. When I have his attention I stretch and yawn, turn to the side, ouch against the railing etc. Love it how he watches my while acting like he is talking to his friends. A few times he comes out alone. I don’t look at him but stroke my cock or take off my T-shirt. If in shorts I have pulled them down and even pulled my cock out fly on jeans. He wanks over his tracksuit or with his hand in his boxers. I can hear him when he cums. If I look at him he stops. If I stare he goes back inside. I want to get a guy over and let him fuck me doggie over the railings and give him a show. I’m trying to get him tempted enough to come over but he seems so nervous.