Palm Springs Thongers Weekend 2021

Worldwide
miaswim
posted 3 years ago
After a crazy 2020 for us all plans are set for our annual Palm Springs Thongers Weekend. Dates for the 2021 event are June 3 - 7, 2021 and we’ll be back at the same resort reserved exclusively for us from Thursday afternoon through Monday morning. Many reservation from the cancelled 2020 event were rolled over to 2021, but we did have some cancellations and have some rooms available. If you’re interested in details, send me a private message. Hope to see you there!
BulgeNSac
posted 3 years ago
Thank you for the notice!! Hope things ease and can't wait!!
Last edited: 3 years ago

frnkptrsfrnkptrs liked this.

oceanthong
posted 3 years ago
I’m just hoping will be able to travel to US in June!!
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
I’m interested but will have to check back as we get closer. Need to see how travel and work go by then!
PantyStud
posted 3 years ago
I want to go. What are the details?
Tangaboys
posted 3 years ago
Oh yeah i’m interested too
stuart90
posted 3 years ago
I'm interested and hoping able to attend! will be my first time!
TexasIvy
posted 3 years ago
Got it on my calendar, and plan to be there!
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
Yeah on my calendar as well...got my workouts planned, got a few thongs on order that i can bring and show off (and share!)
thonghot
posted 3 years ago
Will there be a European edition later in the year
BrooklynLycra
posted 3 years ago
Can’t wait!
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
If there’s travel available I’d like to go too
miaswim
posted 3 years ago
posted by: lycrab0y
Friends in Europe have asked, but until things ease up some more there can’t make any plans at the moment. If it does come together, would most likely be Spain or Portugal in August or September.

thonghotthonghot liked this.

muscleinathong
posted 3 years ago
I will certainly be there - I live in Palm Springs so I damn well better finally make it this year!!!

miaswimmiaswim liked this.

Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
It may be a sensible idea to postpone a European event until 2022. Europe is starting to experience a third wave with several countries going into lockdown again at very short notice. This is going to keep happening repeatedly throughout the year until such time as member states manage to take control of the virus. It is sadly safe to say that we will experience a fourth, fifth wave etc throughout the rest of this year. As such travel plans to a European thongers event like this will be scuppered and it would be notoriously difficult to recover the cost of such travels as has already been experienced by many who had travel plans booked for this year, and are now cancelled.
posted by: miaswim
Friends in Europe have asked, but until things ease up some more there can’t make any plans at the moment. If it does come together, would most likely be Spain or Portugal in August or September.
ukthonger
posted 3 years ago
Very sadly, I think Eurothong is right. Much as I a really want to escape to a sunny beach and enjoy a relaxing holiday in my thongs, I am not sure it will be possible this year.
posted by: Euroman
It may be a sensible idea to postpone a European event until 2022. Europe is starting to experience a third wave with several countries going into lockdown again at very short notice. This is going to keep happening repeatedly throughout the year until such time as member states manage to take control of the virus. It is sadly safe to say that we will experience a fourth, fifth wave etc throughout the rest of this year. As such travel plans to a European thongers event like this will be scuppered and it would be notoriously difficult to recover the cost of such travels as has already been experienced by many who had travel plans booked for this year, and are now cancelled.
posted by: miaswim
Camper1964
posted 3 years ago
Would my wife be welcome to attend thongers weekend in PALM Springs with me? If not, are there day passes available? Where is the event being held?
Sandro
posted 3 years ago
interested for European thong weekend version as well here
miaswim
posted 3 years ago
Would love to get another EuroThong event set up for this summer, but best to wait things out for the moment to see how summer travel may or may not open up.
posted by: Sandro
interested for European thong weekend version as well here

SandroSandro liked this.

joeyboy9
posted 3 years ago
Definitely interested!