N2N Galactic Singlet (and anything Galactic)

Shops and Sites
RobZimmer
posted 3 years ago
I know most folks here know/love N2N Bodywear, but I have to say this new Galactic fabric they have is so amazing. It looked like it was going to be more leather-like but it is way more like super shiny and slick spandex. Here is a link to the new singlet, already sold out in L unfortunately (luckily I got one already!) but all other sizes are available and this color intrigues me: https://n2nbodywear.com/collections/2021-new/products/gc25-galactic-singlet They made tights, a bikini, and a thong, with the latter two including a built in C-ring. The colors have been fantastic as well. Check em out!

AdidasRunAdidasRun liked this.

virgospeedo
posted 3 years ago
Many thanks for the heads up.....looks amazing, ultra thin, clingy and shiny, and love the deep blue. I was disappointed the N2N rubbery stretchy Z70 Eagle Singlet sold out, but glad I was able to nab a Galactic in size L!
H-B-I-C
posted 3 years ago
posted by: RobZimmer
I know most folks here know/love N2N Bodywear, but I have to say this new Galactic fabric they have is so amazing. It looked like it was going to be more leather-like but it is way more like super shiny and slick spandex. Here is a link to the new singlet, already sold out in L unfortunately (luckily I got one already!) but all other sizes are available and this color intrigues me: https://n2nbodywear.com/collections/2021-new/products/gc25-galactic-singlet They made tights, a bikini, and a thong, with the latter two including a built in C-ring. The colors have been fantastic as well. Check em out!
Do you happen to have a raw picture of the fabric? I already ordered what I wanted from last weeks collection, but now you've got me thinking I need this Singlet too.
BulgeBuds
posted 3 years ago
For those who bought it, how does it feel on?
H-B-I-C
posted 3 years ago
Anyone know if the Galactic fabric is similar to the Night Caller/Hero X Bikers (which are AMAZING). I did order the Galactic Singlet in a M to try. *Edit: Attached is a photo of the Hero X Bikers, which shows the Fabric is sheer, but not your average Power Mesh/Nylon Mesh. Almost like a Tendenze 2nd Skin/Megaskin Combo.
Last edited: 3 years ago
H-B-I-C
posted 3 years ago
posted by: BulgeBuds
For those who bought it, how does it feel on?
Hi BuleBuds, It fits super tight. IMO, the fabric is not Uber Stretchy, per the listing, but the Fabric is Amazing. Not super sheer, but very shiny.
test002
posted 3 years ago
hello i have swim and tights with this material
12345joop
posted 3 years ago
I also ordered this suit and it arrived today. I totaly agree with H-B-I-C that the suit feels tight and the fabric feels amazing and is very shiny !
RobZimmer
posted 3 years ago
Yes! I got mine too and it’s amazing, just like I expected from the tights and bikini I have. The color is really unique, a blue-so-dark-it-almost-looks-black type thing. Well done again, n2n. Again, I highly recommend their mailing list not just to hear about gear as it’s released but also for the pics!

H-B-I-C
posted 3 years ago
posted by: RobZimmer
Yes! I got mine too and it’s amazing, just like I expected from the tights and bikini I have. The color is really unique, a blue-so-dark-it-almost-looks-black type thing. Well done again, n2n. Again, I highly recommend their mailing list not just to hear about gear as it’s released but also for the pics!
Hi RobZimmer, Would you say the tights are cut more true to size? I can usually wear a Medium i their regular Singlets/Spandex, but the M in this fabric was way too tight for me, so I sent it back for a L or XL (which ever they have available). I'm thinking about getting the Tights on eBay.

xurro
posted 3 years ago
Does anyone know how this singlet compares to the eagle singlet?
RobZimmer
posted 3 years ago
First, regarding the size, it does seem the singlet and tights are a little on the small side but for me that just makes them fit like a dream, especially with the way this fabric tightens. Second, to compare to the eagle, it’s way more shiny and slick than the eagle.

H-B-I-C
posted 3 years ago
Just a quick follow up to this Fabric/line. I was able to score a pair of the Tights during N2N's recent Sale, and they were just delivered yesterday. I did Size up, because again, I don't consider the fabric to be UBER stretchy, per N2N, but if you don't have thick thighs/a big ass, your regular size should be fine. Since I did size up, I do have to add a draw cord, because the waist isn't as tight as I would like it, but everything else fits perfect. This Fabric is Amazing! Tight, & SUPER SHINY/eye catching. Hoping it keeps it shine after multiple washes.

AdidasRun
posted 3 years ago
Hey guys that galactic singlet looks amazing and very pleasing to hear that it is amazing to wear. Thanks RobZimmer for the original link it’s so exciting N2N is coming out with new exciting gears be they tights or singlets. I just liove this range especially the super thin lycra material which they basically stopped producing. As for size I e also always found them a very tight snug fit in fa t my n2n gears are among my tightest of my tights wardrobe.sixe medium should do it for me but I e also got size small in the n2n range too.thered not much flexibility with them so in ge weak I’d say err on side of caution! Thanks also for your input here on this post H-B-I-C .very informative.