ASOS 4505 base layer all in one

Shops and Sites
bikeboyuk
posted 3 years ago
Not quite the Underarmor Recharge suit but interesting one piece and not too expensive: https://www.asos.com/asos-4505/asos-4505-base-layer-all-in-one-in-recycled-polyester/prd/22162924
QueerLycrist
posted 3 years ago
Damn that looks hot! Has anybody ordered yet?
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
Now that’s a onesie i could get on board with! Good for working out but also would be fun to wear other spandex gear either under or over it
QueerLycrist
posted 3 years ago
I've ordered it so once it arrives I'll leave a review!
lycrapat
posted 3 years ago
XS ordered - the last one in stock / hope it’s a good fit or up for resale
QueerLycrist
posted 3 years ago
So here's my lil review. I'll take some photos in the next few days or something. I ordered a small and I have a pretty average body. In some areas like my legs, arms and ass this was the right choice in terms of how tight it fits. But because I'm a short guy (5'6") everything is a little long so there's a little bunching in some areas like my shoulders or at the cuffs. I think a small was ultimately the right choice because of the tightness at the cuffs, I don't think I would get through otherwise. Overall, it's £30 and it does feel that, but I'm going to keep it and I know I'll get some fun out of it. I think If I bulked up from going to the gym or something, then it would fill out a little bit more in the areas where it's not so tight.

turahajiturahaji liked this.

sequential
posted 3 years ago
posted by: QueerLycrist
I ordered a small and I have a pretty average body. In some areas like my legs, arms and ass this was the right choice in terms of how tight it fits.
What size do you normally wear? For example the red N2N singlet in your pictures? Looking forward to seeing a picture of it on you.
Exhibitionist
posted 3 years ago
its a shame the model in the link had to wear something underneath the base layer, to see how the base layer looks without it
QueerLycrist
posted 3 years ago
posted by: sequential
posted by: QueerLycrist
I ordered a small and I have a pretty average body. In some areas like my legs, arms and ass this was the right choice in terms of how tight it fits.
What size do you normally wear? For example the red N2N singlet in your pictures? Looking forward to seeing a picture of it on you.
All my other gear, including the red singlet, is a size small.
QueerLycrist
posted 3 years ago
I've just uploaded a picture in it. Unfortunately I'm only able to upload the one because I have a basic account and don't want to delete any others.
diedierik
posted 3 years ago
Damned, the medium is sold out 😣
drcav
posted 3 years ago
Thanks to this thread, I ordered one of these myself. It'll take a while for it to arrive, so I can't wait.

QueerLycristQueerLycrist liked this.