Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
bob20978  
#21 Posted : 12 January 2021 18:21:13(UTC)
bob20978

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
At my high school on the river rowing was the sport. But to do it, you had to wear this shiny lycra thing. Our school had them custom made from shiny swimsuit lycra, they were a pair of double-lined black shorts attached to a shiny silver vest and the rowers looked absolutely fantastic. They spent a lot of time working on their bodies. There was absolutely nothing left to the imagination.

Of course, my problem was that I couldn't just sign up for a crew. I'd be constantly raging hard if they put me in that lycra!

At our school the lockerroom was a big communal place where everybody changed for sports and left their coats during the day. The rowers came in early to practice before lessons. One day then, I came across a sopping wet suit lying around the changing area. It looked like one of the rowers had taken a dip in the river and had left it there, maybe while they showered off. I wanted it so bad, I took it and hid it in my locker.

I was a nervous wreck the rest of the day. I sweated on the bus home. At home I dried out the suit and then I couldn't wait any more, I tried it on. I'd never worn any lycra before. I'd imagined what it would feel like for so long, and it was even better. First it was so smooth and cool as I pulled it up my thighs. Then it cupped my balls and cock, and slipped over my ass. Up over my shoulders, arms through the holes. My knees trembled as I looked at myself in the mirror. I spunked almost as soon as I touched myself through the lycra. It felt so amazing, like being squeezed all over so nicely, shaped into a member of the team.

It wasn't until I was at university that the cox of the high school crew team (the shouty little one at the back of the boat who tells the rowers what to do) came out to me. In turn I confessed my fetish to him. He was rowing with the university crew, and he let me try on his uniform. He told me what to do, and I did it.

Unfortunately he was as much of a submissive as I was (which I didn't expect from the shouty little guy!), so it didn't really go much further. But I still have the suit that started it all, and who knows? Maybe one day I'll wear it for one of you.
thanks 1 user thanked bob20978 for this useful post.
ifitz86 on 15/01/2021(UTC)
expressoh  
#22 Posted : 15 January 2021 10:34:00(UTC)
expressoh

would love to know more about dad in his yellow wrestling singlet...
ifitz86  
#23 Posted : 15 January 2021 19:13:47(UTC)
ifitz86

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Originally Posted by: bob20978 Go to Quoted Post
At my high school on the river rowing was the sport. But to do it, you had to wear this shiny lycra thing. Our school had them custom made from shiny swimsuit lycra, they were a pair of double-lined black shorts attached to a shiny silver vest and the rowers looked absolutely fantastic. They spent a lot of time working on their bodies. There was absolutely nothing left to the imagination.

Of course, my problem was that I couldn't just sign up for a crew. I'd be constantly raging hard if they put me in that lycra!

At our school the lockerroom was a big communal place where everybody changed for sports and left their coats during the day. The rowers came in early to practice before lessons. One day then, I came across a sopping wet suit lying around the changing area. It looked like one of the rowers had taken a dip in the river and had left it there, maybe while they showered off. I wanted it so bad, I took it and hid it in my locker.

I was a nervous wreck the rest of the day. I sweated on the bus home. At home I dried out the suit and then I couldn't wait any more, I tried it on. I'd never worn any lycra before. I'd imagined what it would feel like for so long, and it was even better. First it was so smooth and cool as I pulled it up my thighs. Then it cupped my balls and cock, and slipped over my ass. Up over my shoulders, arms through the holes. My knees trembled as I looked at myself in the mirror. I spunked almost as soon as I touched myself through the lycra. It felt so amazing, like being squeezed all over so nicely, shaped into a member of the team.

It wasn't until I was at university that the cox of the high school crew team (the shouty little one at the back of the boat who tells the rowers what to do) came out to me. In turn I confessed my fetish to him. He was rowing with the university crew, and he let me try on his uniform. He told me what to do, and I did it.

Unfortunately he was as much of a submissive as I was (which I didn't expect from the shouty little guy!), so it didn't really go much further. But I still have the suit that started it all, and who knows? Maybe one day I'll wear it for one of you.

This story is amazing, and kinda reminds me of my own. I think we all had similar stories. I love that moment of stealing a suit, it’s the only way to get one, and then exploding the moment you feel the fabric on your for the first time. It’s so primal.

Was it the coxswain‘a suit you tried on or another member of the team?
bob20978  
#24 Posted : 16 January 2021 18:29:54(UTC)
bob20978

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ifitz86 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: bob20978 Go to Quoted Post

This story is amazing, and kinda reminds me of my own. I think we all had similar stories. I love that moment of stealing a suit, it’s the only way to get one, and then exploding the moment you feel the fabric on your for the first time. It’s so primal.

Was it the coxswain‘a suit you tried on or another member of the team?

It feels so good to share this, tbh, and even better to hear that you can relate. Aside from online, my interactions with like-minded lycra-kinksters have been few and far between. I'm always reassured to know that the intensity of the feelings is shared.

So yeah, the cox let me try on his lycra suit, as well as some of the other bits of gear like his waterproof jacket and wellies, all in the team colours. It was... incredibly fulfilling, even just to be seen by one person like that. Like everyone (?) my kinky tastes have evolved and broadened over the years. Lycra's great but that knee-trembling feeling of total adrenaline overload doesn't come with every new piece of gear. For me I think that feeling's tied up with violating a taboo, or at the very least going beyond my comfort zone. Team uniforms have a special resonance, and well... I'm still hopelessly submissive ;)

So what's your story? I'd love to hear it :)
thanks 1 user thanked bob20978 for this useful post.
ifitz86 on 11/02/2021(UTC)
ifitz86  
#25 Posted : 11 February 2021 18:43:55(UTC)
ifitz86

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 17 post(s)
I was too shy to take anything although I wanted to and almost did. A few times I would sneak back into the locker room during gym class or whatever and try on their shoes or other items of gear that they left there.