Suggestions for enhancing bulge gym / sport tights

Shops and Sites
bulge136
posted 3 years ago
Hi everyone I’m looking for some new workout tights, for running or maybe gym wear. I’m wondering if anyone can recommend a pair that enhances the bulge rather than flatten it? It’s tricky to tell from some online shops , as most of their models seem to have a modest / flattened bulge. Any suggestions are welcome, particularly if you know of brands where your bulge can be accentuated, even slightly (you may own a pair that looks slightly different when worn to how they’re advertised). Thank you in advance for any responses! Bulge136
lycrarun1
posted 3 years ago
Obvs n2n I love skins and sub They all help show it off Dont go for black colour as they seem to hide it.
bulge136
posted 3 years ago
Thanks for the advice, lycrarun1. Most online stores seem to only offer black running tights. I’ll keep looking for other brands / colours. Am curious about Skins and Sub so will keep looking. N2N I’m sure will bring out new sport tights this spring / summer. Fingers crossed!
spandexdaz
posted 3 years ago
Hi I have sub sports tights got blue, orange, red and black sub rx tights they cost £10 a pair too some pics on my profile
blowme69
posted 3 years ago

biglad_cjbiglad_cj liked this.

bulge136
posted 3 years ago
Spandexdaz What size are your sub rx tights please? blowme69 They’re definitely in the right area. Great bulge. I’ve tried working out in N2N tights before but as they’re so low rise, they don’t stay up very easily. Shame they don’t make regular waist tights but with the enhanced pouch. I’m surprised there’s not more options available where this is concerned. Too niche maybe..?!
spandexdaz
posted 3 years ago
They are xxl and no zip on them so squeeze into them
bulge136
posted 3 years ago
I wear a medium size so a tad big for me. Thanks anyway spandexdaz
EnglishBay
posted 3 years ago
Nike sport tights sometimes have pouch designs rather than flat fronts. I have a few models.. (However, they use a stupid butt panel that flattens your ass cheeks into a uni-butt :o( There is no centre seam or material to wedge into your butt cleavage :-( Lighter tights colors ALWAYS shows relief and contours better than darker colors. (That is why often men’s ballet performance footed tights are light colored or white.)
bulge136
posted 3 years ago
Thanks for the advice EnglishBay Uni-butt sounds dreadful! Who wants that..?! I’ll hopefully steer clear of it as I have junk to show off 🤣 Yes am thinking of investing in a pouch fronted design so will look again at Nike. I’m just amazed there aren’t more enhancing / roomier pouch sport tights available (even from the slightly more fetish wear websites). Again, too niche maybe..!
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
Arroyman has a pair of bulge tights and with an ass seam. I've got them in blue and they feel amazing and show all the right parts. tastefully of course ;) Highly recommend despite the cost and shipping costs/time. The middle image on my profile has me wearing them at the gym. https://www.zungas.com/en/31-men-bulge-runner-tights
bulge136
posted 3 years ago
Musclegear thank you so much for pointing out which brand you’re wearing. You look great in those blue tights. The bulge looks like the perfect halfway house between too much pouch but still ‘out there’. Your shot shows off the product far better than the photos on the Arroyman website..! Still, they are definitely in the right ball park for what I’m looking for. I had already looked at Arroyman so thanks for helping me to make my mind up. Do you know if Arroyman is updated regularly? Quite a few of their colours are out of stock in my size...
EnglishBay
posted 3 years ago
New Designer - includes soft, smoothing pad at crotch. - new so I have never tried or bought - back seam MatadorMeggings.com https://nymag.com/strategist/article/matador-meggings-review.html
Last edited: 3 years ago
bulge136
posted 3 years ago
Thanks Englishbay They look pretty good. Great choice of colours for sure. Pouch seems contoured. One to add to the list!
dakota1212
posted 3 years ago
These in red are shorts but seem to have a good pouch. You can see them on Cesar Lopez here
Last edited: 3 years ago
bulge136
posted 3 years ago
Wow. That’s like a life lived in Lycra! I notice the material seems quite thin and transparent, which enhances the look big time. He also seems to have a nice full package which is show off well, even in the darker pair. That’s a good spot. Thank you dakota1212
BSpan77
posted 3 years ago
Try Kapow, they have fun prints and colors.
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
https://n2nbodywear.com/collections/tight-active/products/vb39-vintage-brushed-pouch-tights I have these for some home gym workouts - also Brave Person has some good 1/2 length tights that are see through that are fun as well...but not good for a public gym!
bulge136
posted 3 years ago
Oh BubbleThong I really wanted a pair of these when they came out. And now they don’t have any pairs left in my size! Left it too late..! I’m sure will be released soon though. Yes, home workouts only for these, I think..! Would be good to find a pair that is half way between conservative and completely indecent (!!) though I fear no such pair exists. I will look up Brave Person again. The name says it all. Not sure I’m brave enough to wear them to the gym tbh. Thanks for keeping the thread going..I will continue my hunt for a better bulging tight!
wildbear7
posted 3 years ago
I run in these tights: ( search on Amazon uk) "dahuo Mens Youth Running Activewear Stretchy Tights" -best in the navy and red option - with an ergowear jock. They're low rise but have tie cord and the lycra is very moulding :) but not transparent: