White cycling kits?

Blog
Cervelo
posted 3 years ago
What do you think about white cycling bibs / skinsuit? Any recommendations for hot looking gear? I have a white Ryzon Trisuit and UAE Skinsuit but looking for more ideas!
fithungscot
posted 3 years ago
Try the white Malciklo one. Think it's really a tri-suit. Not the best quality but defo hot!
mm0976
posted 3 years ago
The Decathlon brand B'Twin used to have white bib shorts, but I don't remeber when it was. Haven't seen any up for sale on ebay either. 2XU used to have some stuff more or less all-white, but that was a few years ago and it seems pretty hard to come by now. Shame :(
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
just came across a site called Bicycle Booth that looks like they have white bib shorts and matching jersey. I haven't tried them, so cant vouch for the quality or feel, but might be worth giving it a shot at letting us know how they are! https://www.bicyclebooth.com/collections/men-womens-shorts-bibs/products/basic-white-bib-shorts
Exhibitionist
posted 3 years ago
posted by: Cervelo
What do you think about white cycling bibs / skinsuit? Any recommendations for hot looking gear? I have a white Ryzon Trisuit and UAE Skinsuit but looking for more ideas!
I'll be putting up a white cycling skinsuit on eBay soon.... once I've done this I'll share the link ;)
Exhibitionist
posted 3 years ago
A white cycling skinsuit for sale..... http://ebay.us/cNRcNX?cmpnId=5338273189
EnglishBay
posted 3 years ago
White is so hard to keep looking clean, but at least it matches well with jizz LOL Do you intend to remove the crotch padding?
Last edited: 3 years ago
Exhibitionist
posted 3 years ago
posted by: EnglishBay
White is so hard to keep looking clean, but at least it matches well with jizz LOL Do you intend to remove the crotch padding?
Remove the crotch padding? It is a cycling outfit that comes with padding so if you want to buy it but don't want the padding, you can remove it yourself.
Cervelo
posted 3 years ago
posted by: EnglishBay
White is so hard to keep looking clean, but at least it matches well with jizz LOL I like if it looks naughty and dirty in the scrotch