Zoom Party Sunday 13 December 8.30pm to 9.30pm (GMT)

Webcam meetups
Sellshorts
posted 3 years ago
Zoom Party 13th December 2020 8.30pm - 9.30pm(GMT) If you’re joining the party let the guys know here you will be on. Maybe post some sneak previews of what you will be wearing I have emailed the invitation to everyone who provided their email, if any new guys want to join in message me with your email address and I will send the details over to you.
EnglishBay
posted 3 years ago
posted by: Sellshorts
Zoom Party 13th December 2020 8.30pm - 9.30pm(GMT) If you’re joining the party let the guys know here you will be on. Maybe post some sneak previews of what you will be wearing I have emailed the invitation to everyone who provided their email, if any new guys want to join in message me with your email address and I will send the details over to you.
Email the zoom info to spndx66@gmail pls, thnks.
BrooklynLycra
posted 3 years ago
Looking forward to it! See you on Sunday
THONGWRESTLER
posted 3 years ago
SEE YOU THERE GUYS!!!
bambam1
posted 3 years ago
I'll be there. Looking forward to seeing all your erect bulges!
Belfast
posted 3 years ago
Looking forward to it! Not had a good cam session in ages.
thongplay
posted 3 years ago
Nice. Should be there :)
mason84
posted 3 years ago
ill be there
ricky999
posted 3 years ago
hopefully will be able to join
wanderlu5t
posted 3 years ago
Hope to make it! Looking forward to all your hot bulges. Maybe a face or two? (LOL. It's good to dream.)
Sellshorts
posted 3 years ago
Well that was definitely a success😈. Thanks to the 13 or so guys who joined across the hour! Thanks for those who contributed also. Was good to see everyone get so involved. Look forward to the next one. Like always if I don’t already have your details drop me a message and I can add you to the invite list
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
posted by: Sellshorts
Well that was definitely a success😈. Thanks to the 13 or so guys who joined across the hour! Thanks for those who contributed also. Was good to see everyone get so involved. Look forward to the next one. Like always if I don’t already have your details drop me a message and I can add you to the invite list
I really liked it, a lot of good people, I really relaxed!
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
Sorry I missed it but something came up at the last minute so wasn't able to join hopefully next time!
examinatorr
posted 3 years ago
Can you please send me invite to another zoom meetup to examinatorr@gmail.com? Thanks a lot, looking forward!
tightshortslover
posted 3 years ago
thanks to the organizers for the fun evening. I have one question - one of the guys was wearing an amazing pair of tights with a dick pouch, where he could easily help himself from outside the fabric. I recall he said that they were expensive but amazing but I don't recall hearing the brand. Can anyone help me tracking the brand down? Thank you
bambam1
posted 3 years ago
The brand is Tendenze. You can reach out to Brooklyn lycra. He was wearing it and i'm sure will be happy to give you directions of where to get it!
THONGWRESTLER
posted 3 years ago
YES! THE BLUE TIGHTS BROKLYN LYCRA WAS WEARING ARE FROM TENDENZE. =)
Last edited: 3 years ago
ricky999
posted 3 years ago
any more of these planned?
Sellshorts
posted 3 years ago
Yeah buddy usually try to do once a month. Message me your email address in messages